Chapter 35

The two of them gaze softly at each other, as if their gaze could hold their physical bodies, yet they stood across the room from each other. Both frozen, with no hint of movement. You could tell by the way they're looking at each other that they had a long history. Then they both smiled, the older one took a step closer, the younger followed lead.

"What are they doing?" Jisoo asked.

"It's best to not disturb them." Hoseok commented.

Seokjin tries to slap Namjoon's ass as he approached. Seokjin misses his target. Seokin falls. Namjoon tries to catch him. Namjoon overbalanced. Namjoon tries to grab the bench in front to stop the fall. The bench breaks. Namjoon falls on top of Seokjin. The rest of the boys watched mournfully from the sideline.

"It's like watching two animals do an out-of-sync and very destructive mating dance." Yoongi said.

"Were they always like this?" Jimin asked. "I swear, I've seen this so many times."

"Should we help them?" asked Jungkook.

"No, that's how they communicate with each other." said Taehyung.

"It's been 10 years. I can't believe they still have a crush on each other." you said, amused by what you just saw.

"You wouldn't believe how much Jin likes to talk about Namjoon." Jisoo told you. You turned your attention back to them. They were standing up now, talking normally. Namjoon looked like a schoolgirl confessing his love to Seokjin.

"Mommy, what's daddy doing?"

"He's talking to uncle Namjoon, Jinyoung-ah." Jisoo answered her 3 year-old.

"Do they like each other?" the kid asked again.

"Baby, I think they love each other." she answered, laughing.

"Hey, enough flirting, we're here for a game." Yoongi yelled out annoyingly. The two lovers snapped back to reality and went to their places. After Namjoon's ankle got better, he called up the boys for a game of basketball. You asked Jisoo to come along to keep you company.

"Let's do 3 on 3, and then we'll switch out." Hoseok suggested.

"Okay, I'll sit out first." said Jimin. He took a seat next to you.

"How are you doing with Yoongi?" you asked. The game had already begun. Namjoon, Jungkook, and Hoseok one team. Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jin on the other.

"He's so sweet to me. I can't believe I waited so long to come back."

"I'm happy for you. You deserve the best."
"Y/N told me what happened. You used to be so shy." Jisoo said while playing with Jinyoung.

"So were you. But now you have hyung wrapped around your finger." Jimin teased back.

"That's what wives do. Y/N will learn soon." You're reminded of how the wedding is in a few days. Everything was ready. The dress, the venue, the invitations were all sent out, your mom will be here tomorrow, and his parents were on their way. It felt so surreal. You glanced up at him, pacing back and forth between the court. He was already sweating, but he still looks so good. He bounced the ball to Jungkook, who jumped and made the basket. Namjoon gave him a high-five. You looked at Tae, who didn't seem to mind. You're glad that he's matured up now.

"Jimin, babe, your turn." Yoongi yelled out. Jimin looked flustered but then ran to his boyfriend. Seokjin oppa returned to his wife. He picked up Jinyoung and kisses him.

"Ew, daddy, you smell bad." the little guy said and made a disgusted face.

"But I'm still handsome, aren't I?" he laughed his famous laugh. It made you laugh as well.