Chapter 32

"Noona, I think I'm in love."

"What?" you asked, looking at the young boy, but his eyes were not on you.

"Who is that man?" he asked.

"That is Kim Namjoon, my fiance."

Jungkook stared at Namjoon, who was sitting on the couch reading, in awe. You had called him earlier in the morning to see if he could help you move the boxes. He agreed since he doesn't have anything going on and Lisa was busy with a shooting. Even supermodels are decent human beings. And you always used Yoongi to get him to do things, but it seems that you found a new reason.

"He's so cool." Jungkook said.

"He's literally sitting on his butt and doing nothing."

"Yeah, but he looks like a god. And those thighs..."

"I'm gonna go over there now. Please be careful with the boxes."

"Yes, anything for my leader." he said before heading back down to the car. Something tells you he wasn't referring to you.

"Looks like you have a new fan." you told Namjoon, who didn't seem to notice Jungkook's fangirling at him.

"He seems like a nice kid."

"He's a model that's been on billboards and national television. He has more money than the both of us combined."

"Can we adopt him?" Namjoon jokingly asked.

"I don't know if Lisa would like that-"

"Yes, please adopt me." You jumped a little when you heard his voice. He seemed out of breath. Did he run? "Can we be a family?" he asked, his bambi eyes made your heart melt.

"Sweetie, you should know that Namjoon is Taehyung's brother." you said.

Jungkook thought about it for a while, then replied "I don't think that should be a problem. Taehyung and Lisa are ancient history. Besides, I think this would give us a good opportunity to bond."

"Tell you what, when I get better, how about we play shoot some hoops?" Namjoon suggested. Jungkook nodded right away.

"Thank you, hyung!" he jumped, then he turned to you. "Am I invited to the wedding?"

"Well Lisa is the maid of honor, so I guess."

"Yes. Let's get it." he said before leaving. It seemed that he had already brought up all the boxes, that was fast. You then placed all of his clothes in the closet and set up his figurines on the shelf. You might have to buy a bigger dresser, but that's for another day. After lunch, the two of you sat on the couch. You began typing some ideas for the next movie, while Namjoon leaned his head on your shoulder, reading his book.

"What are you reading?" you asked.

"Atlas Shrugged."

"Ayn Rand, I like it."

"What are you doing?"

"I'm dying." you rubbed your temples.

"What's wrong?" he asked, putting down his book and pulled you to his chest.

"Writer's block, I guess. I have an idea, but I can't visualize it."

"Tell me about it."

"Well it's going to be about this music cold-hearted music producer who has trouble remembering things, so he writes music instead. But he wrote a song for this girl that he remembers nothing about. One day, a girl saved his dog, and he hires her as the dog's nanny. Eventually he realizes that that girl was the same girl he wrote the song for. And she knew that it was him that whole time, and she endured all of his harsh comments, knowing that he'll change."

"That guy sounds like a jerk." Namjoon said.

"Well all guys are jerks."

"Hey now, I'm offended. But really, that's a great story line. It teaches that you only need one person to believe in you. And you were that person for me."

"I'll always believe you, no matter what you say. Good or bad."

"Well believe this, I love you." He leaned down to kiss you.

"I do believe that."

"Have you thought of a title yet?"

"'Her'" you answered.

"That sounds beautiful. It leaves a lot to the imagination. Now can you please pay attention to me?"

"You sound like Jimin. Speaking of Jimin, I need to get his number from Taehyung, so I can invite him to the wedding." You were about to grab your phone but Namjoon stopped you, holding both of your hands hostage.

"You can do that later. What you need to do now is kiss me."

"I did that."

"That's not enough, I need at least 5000 kisses a day."

"You're so demanding." you said as you planted a kiss on his lips. You started to move your head away but his hand held it in place. He deepened the kiss, it made you squeal a little. But then you allowed his tongue to enter, he didn't hesitate. His free hand moving to your waist, pulling you closer. He then shifted your body to be on top of him, not breaking the kiss. You felt hot and dizzy. He took advantage of you leaning your head back to kiss your neck. It sent shivers down your spine and you let out some soft moans.

His foot then knocked over a glass of water, interrupting the moment. You got off of him, hiding your face out of embarrassment.

"Baby girl, let me see you." he said, prying your hands away from your face. "There'll be plenty more of that when we're married." he winked.

Fuck, that sounded hot, you thought, but you didn't want to tell him that."How many kisses was that?"

"Hmm, 2."