Epilogue

Two years later

"Don't you dare touch that." he demanded.

"What?" you froze.

"Don't do dare touch that vacuum." he said again.

"But Joonie, we gotta vacuum and then get ready for the award show."

"What have I told you a million times already?" he asked, hands on his hips.

"Never clean the house when I'm pregnant." you mumbled, "But it's so tempting and I'm so bored." you whined.

"What am I here for then? A husband's job is to keep his wife company. And it's my job to clean the house."

"But you're at work most of the time. You've been working more since I took some time off from the movie. I just feel so bad for making you take on more responsibility than you have to."

He shook his head, and bent down to kiss you. "You're not making me do anything. I'm doing this because I want to. Because I want to see you smile. And I love doing this, I love being your husband."

"And I love being your wife." you told him. The two of you then cuddle on the couch, Namjoon began reading The Little Prince to the baby. You've been married for two years and you're now 7 months pregnant. Namjoon went with you to every doctor's appointments and shopping for your baby boy. Namjoon and you decided on the name Kyungsoo, after the famous screenwriter.

A lot happened in the last two years. You finished writing Her and the movie has gotten nominated for so many awards. You were also nominated for Best Screenwriter, which you will be attending later today. Namjoon was promoted to lead investigator. He said when he retires, he wants to open up a Taekwondo school for kids. He has such a beautiful mind and heart.

As for Yoongi, he and Jimin have officially moved in together. Yoongi planned on proposing soon, and they will be adopting after the wedding. Lisa and Jungkook are engaged, the couple are somewhere in Europe right now for vacation. Taehyung and Jennie retired from the limelight and started their own clothing line. Jin and Jisoo are expecting their second child, a girl. And finally, Hoseok and Chae started dating not long ago.

You never lost touch with anyone. Once a week, the girls and you Facetime each other to catch up on everything. Not surprisingly, the boys do the same. Jungkook is still in love with Namjoon while Namjoon is still in love with Seokjin. Poor bunny.

"Can you help me zip this up?" you asked, he nodded and started zipping up your dress.

"Are you sure you want to wear this?" he asked when he was done.

"Why, do I look bad?" you asked, turning to look at yourself in the mirror. It was an emerald green dress, long sleeve, the bottom reaching your knees. It showed off your baby bump, something you're proud of. You pinned your hair up to look more sophisticated.

"No, it's because you look way too good. I don't want guys staring at you." he answered.

"Honey, I'm married to you and visibly carrying your child. I don't think you have to worry about anything." you giggled.

"You're right, and I'll be with you the whole time."

"That's right." you exclaimed, "Do you need any help-" you turned to look at him. He was already dressed in his all black suit. His hair was parted, his fringe up, he was also very his beloved specks. Your jaws dropped.

"Are you okay?" he asked, looking at you.

"I think you should stay home."

"What?" he laughed.

"I knew that looks ran in the family. But do you have to look this good?" you whined. You're reminded of high school, when girls would try to flirt with him when the two of you were dating. And now that he has grown more handsome, you can't imagine how girls would react.

"Baby girl, I only look this good for you." he said, giving you a long kiss. "We should get going now." he said after pulling back. As he drove, his hand never let go of yours. When you got to the venue, you grabbed his hand and went straight into the building. Both of you wanted to avoid the red carpet at all cost. You went to the designated table. You asked them specifically to put you near Park Bo Gum, Namjoon wasn't pleased but said he would kiss you if you stare at Bo Gum for too long.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to tonight's award show." the host, Lee Kwang Soo said. "Tonight, we will be honoring not just movies, but the people that made them come to life. Let's start with the first award." The show went on, you clapped for every nominee and winners. The place was filled with everyone that you admired. Too bad Taehyung wasn't here, he would have loved this too. "Next, we will present the award for best screenwriter. But before that, we have a special performance for you today. Please welcome, Red Velvet!"

The crowd clapped loudly, including you. They started performing Bad Boy and Power Up. Namjoon tried following the dances to make you less nervous, and you laughed. But when the performance ended, your heart began beating louder and your hands were sweating. Namjoon kissed your cheek to calm you down. "You got this baby girl." he said.

"Thank you, Red Velvet!" Kwang Soo said. "Now, here are the nominees for Best Screenwriter." The video began playing clips of movies along with a picture of the writer. When it was Her, you heard Namjoon saying "Wow" behind you when your picture came up. You smiled and grabbed his hand, he squeezed it tight. "And the winner is...Her! Congratulations to Kim Y/N."

You felt your heart bursting. Namjoon jumped up and carefully hugged you. Everyone gave you a standing ovation and made room for you as you headed up the stage. Once you got to the staircase, Kwang Soo helped you up. You bowed and he handed you your award. He then gestured for you to make a speech.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so nervous I think I might pee my pants. Or that could just be the baby." you said, the room laughed and it made you less nervous. You saw Namjoon's smile, it was big and bright. You wanted to engrave it in your mind forever. "I want to say thank you to the production crew for believing in my idea. Thank you to the actors and actresses that portrayed the roles so well. Thank you to the fans who have supported the movie. And lastly, I'd like to thank my husband, my best friend, the love of my life. I couldn't have done it without his support. There were days when I felt that I wasn't good enough and I shouldn't be a writer at all. But Namjoon was always there to comfort me, to make me believe in myself again. This dream began when I was in high school, and even then, he knew I could do it. And when we were apart, I wanted so badly for someone to hold me tight and tell me things will be okay. And Namjoon did just that, without hesitation. His love inspired me to keep going and to write more stories to share with the world. Thank you for loving me when I didn't trust what love was. I hope you'll continue to support and love me. I love you."

"I love you too." he shouted above the crowd. You could hear "awwws" from around. But your eyes locked on his. You couldn't wait to run back to him, knowing that he'll hold you and never let you go.