Chapter 24

"You want me to do what?"

"I know it's weird and I should have told you earlier. But it's only gonna be for a few hours." you answered, feeling nervous for his reaction and answer.

"In front of so many people?"

"Yes, I know you're shy, but you'll be great."

"What if I don't do well? Will you be upset?"

"Honey, it's a red carpet, they're not going to devour you." you laughed.

"But I wanted to take you out for dinner tonight, I wanted to talk to you about something." Lay whined.

"I know, I'm so sorry but I completely forgot about the movie premiere tonight since the shooting ended a month ago and I have to go. I would really love it if you go with me though."

"You know I can't resist your pout." he said, squeezing your cheeks. "Okay, how long do we have?"

"5 hours."

"5 hours? I don't even have anything to wear, I don't even know how to style my hair, I don't even know how to dance." he exaggerated, his hands flying in the air.

"Sweetie, you'll look handsome no matter what. And also, don't lie, I've seen you jamming out to Red Velvet." you teased, thinking about how he knows the dance to every song but won't teach you. You secretly bought him a ticket to their next concert.

"You weren't supposed to see that." he mumbled, hiding his face behind his hands.

"You stay over all the time, it's hard to miss." He has been coming over a lot, mainly because you didn't want to go to his. He never asked why, he simply went along with it.

You got up and dragged him to Lisa's room. "You're practically the same size as Jungkook, so he brought over some suits for you to choose from. So pick your favorite and I'll see you later."

"Wait, where are you going?"

"I have to meet with the stylist. Apparently I have my own stylish." you giggled.

"You're not gonna help me change?" he winked. You blushed and turned your face away from him.

"Um, n-no. I'll text you the address."

"Wait-" You didn't hear what he said as you closed the door. Even though you've been dating for two months, you rarely kissed or even make any intimate contact. But Lay doesn't seem to mind, you think. You drove to the studio where Taehyung's stylist began working on you immediately. He suggested it because he only wants the best for you. He was obviously shocked when you and Lay started dating and even more shocked when you told him about your encounter with Namjoon. It felt too personal to tell, but Tae was your best friend. He was upset with Namjoon for letting that happen, but you told him it is what it is and that you were happy with Lay.

Speaking of which, you didn't see him at all. "He's with his girlfriend right now." the stylist, Chaeyoung, said as she was doing your hair.

"Girlfriend?"

"Yeah, that one Chanel model."

"Jennie?!" you gasped. He has a lot of explaining to do, that boy.

"Yeah, they'll be at the red carpet later today."

"I'm so nervous, everyone will look so good."

"Hey now." Chaeyoung snapped. "I'm the best stylist in the industry, I will make you look beautiful. Well more beautiful than you already are I mean." You laughed, she was sweet. You thought she was a model, not someone that does behind the scene things.