2.

Alexis' POV

Today Billie is going to be studying for her tests all day long, which is also the case for the rest of the week. I planned to hang out with Morgan today, because it's been like ages since we got to spend some quality time just for the two of us without the other friends. Nellie has put in on the schedule to keep the shop open for the rest of the week, so tomorrow I have work and I'll be keeping the shop open with Simon during summer break and maybe after summer break too. That's the main reason why Nellie searched new employees, because she wants to take a distance from her shop, she still wants to be the owner but she is too old to work 24/7 so it'll be Simon and I, I guess. I'm glad about that though, Simon is a cool guy but he recently has finished with all his finals so we didn't really get to hang out at all, so it's exciting to hang with him some more too.

Billie has an appointment with Jake, her manager, tomorrow because he wants her to meet someone important before her tour starts.

We leave on our holiday with our friends next week for the whole week, after that Billie has one more week to study, because the week after that will be the first week of August and apparently Jake wats Billie to fill out all her tests in that week so that he has Billie for him for the rest of August because he already planned some concerts near town and in town for her, so that's not a tour yet really, because she will still just be sleeping home, but it's for her to get used to what it is like having to play concerts that follow up closely to each other. I can tell Billie is excited for it though, when we hang out she's or studying, or talking about her concerts the whole time.

--------------------

"So are you now going to be hanging out with Morgan today?" Britt asks when I enter the kitchen to have breakfast.

She's already having breakfast with Fabio.

"Yeah, but I don't know what we're gonna do yet. She's gonna pick me up." I tell her.

"Oh, right I forgot the girl got her license now, gosh you guys are growing up so fast. I remember 5 year old Morgan running around the house to play hide and seek or to come swimming in our pool and now she's 18 and has her license. Hell, my little baby is even turning 18 next week. I'm getting so old." She sighs.

"Well, it's not because I'm turning 18 next week that I can't be your little baby anymore, I can still be." I tell her.

"When are you going to learn how to drive?" Fabio asks, shoving some bread in his mouth. I shrug to his question.

"I really don't know. I do want to know how to drive, but I don't feel like learning it." I say. "And Billie once promised me she would teach me, but she's leaving on tour now, so I don't see that happening any time soon." I tell him.

"I could teach you." He answers. "I'll see."

My phone vibrates, indicating that Morgan texted me to say that she's here.

I say bye to Fabio and Britt and leave.

--------------------

"So where are we going?" I ask Morgan once I entered her car and have thrown my backpack in the back of her car.

"I don't know, where do you want to go?" She asks.

"We could go swimming, just take a turn and then I'll take my swimsuit." I say.

"Hell yeah, I actually am in the mood to go swimming, we could go to the lake and hang there, I think the water will be a pretty good temperature since it's been hot all summer long." She says.

So with that we first stop at both our houses and head off to the lake.

Once at the lake we notice we aren't the only ones who had the genius idea to come here, it's pretty crowded. Parents who come here with there little kids, other groups of friends that are here, couples. But it's cool, there's a relaxed vibe here.