16.

Alexis' POV
After waking up I look around confused.

Where the fuck am I?

I rub my eyes and look around, only to realize I'm in Beau his room.

Then I remember everything that happened yesterday.

I sigh and fall in bed with my head on the pillow again. I hoped that it was all just a dream, the kissing Simon part. But it's not, what the hell am I supposed to do?

I can't just tell Billie, it'll break her heart. I love that girl with everything I have, how am I supposed to make this up with her? I CAN'T lose her, I love her too much to loose her. The thought of that, makes me sad immediatly. I feel the tears start to come up.

What the hell. Why am I such a monster? First cheating on Billie and then feeling sorry for myself. Who am I?

After laying there for another 30 minutes debating what to do I decide to get up. Once in the kitchen I see Beau passed out on the couch and Basil in the kitchen. "Shit did he sleep here because I was in his room?" I ask Basil, who nods. "I think so, yeah." He answers. "I have pain killers for a possible headache over there for you and some eggs and bacon for a possible hunger, I mean if you're hungry." He says and nods his head over to the table, where he put all the stuff.

I take place at the table and start out with one of the pain killers. Basil takes place in front of me. It's quiet for a couple of minutes, before he speaks up.

"Simon left last night after taking a little nap to sober up and texted me he got home safe. He also told me I should text him when you wake up and check up on you whether you're alright and told me I should give you a drive home when you feel like it." He says. I nod and take a sip of the orange juice he also got for me. "Did he talk about..." I can't even find myself finishing that sentence.

"Yeah, he did and listen Alex. I love you a lot. I don't know you for that long yet but I did spent a good amount of all those summer nights and days with you this far and came to the point of really caring for you. But Simon is like my brother alright? I will do anything for him and he's crazy for you and you obviously kissed him because of a mix of missing Billie, missing her affection, being high and being drunk and you onviously are crazy for Billie and not for Simon in that way. And I want you to tell Simon that honestly and don't play with his feelings." He says.

I nod.

"And you have to tell Billie, you have to talk to her. Tell her everything and I won't garantee you that she won't be mad, even more. She WILL be mad, she will be fucking pissed and you have to respect those feelings and accept them because she has all right to feel those feelings. She will be mad, she will ask for distance, she will ignore your calls and texts and she might even take revange by making you jealouse and you'll have to sit through that. And you can always knock on that door right there and come cry on my shoulder and I'll comfort you and listen to you and talk you through it and be here for you. Beau will be too and so will Ava and Luca and Tycho and Sem and Matt and Erian and I'm sure all your friends will too."

I nod again and let him continue his speech.

"After ignoring you, and being pissed and making you jealouse, she'll come back. She'll want to talk and give you a second chance and she'll take you back. And I'll tell you why I know that. I was their at her concert that she gave here and when she sang that song for you I could hear pure love in her voice and see it in her eyes and just feel it. I know she loves you so I can tell you everything will be fine. But you need to tell her."

At the end of his speech I don't know what to say anymore, because I know he's right.

"Can you uh, can you drop me home? I kinda need time." I sigh. "Yeah, of course I can, let me just put on some clothes." He says. He's still in just his boxers.