12.

*leaving on tour*
Blaze's POV
"Do you think you have everything?" Vicky asks, entering my room. "Clothes, check. Soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, check. Underwear, check. I think so." I tell her and walk up to her.

"I'm gonna miss you, Vicky keep tight when I'm not here." I tell her. A tear rolls down her cheek. I shake my head. "Don't cry V." I say and wipe the tear away with my thumb. "Sorry it's just, you haven't left this house ever since Robin-" I cut her off by wrapping my arms around her. "I'm not leaving, I'm going away for my job, look at it like that. You can call me whenever you need to talk no matter when, you can call me in the middle of the night, I'll be here to talk." I tell her.

"Blazey." Oscar says and hugs my leg. I look down and smile at the little boy. "Hey there Oscar." I say and pick him up. "Where Blazey going?" He asks. "I'm going on a holiday." I tell him. "Oscar on holiday." He says. "No, you're going to stay here with momma Vicky and then go back to your foster family." I say. He nods his head. "Oscar miss Blazey." He says. "Aw, I'm gonna miss you too buddy, you can always call me you know that?" I ask him. "Oscar know." He says.

"When is he leaving again?" I ask Vicky. "Tomorrow, so I think I'll take him for ice cream today and play some games when you're gone." She says. "That's good, you'll be just fine." I tell her.

"Now I really need to leave to Billie her house, I'm late. I'm going to drive together with her family to the tour bus." I tell her.

I start walking down the stairs when Vicky calls me back. "Yeah?" I ask. "About Billie, she's a cool girl, but she doesn't like you like that, please don't get hurt." She says. "I know, I won't. Take care, Vicky." I say and with that I leave the house.

I put my backpack on my back, put on my helmet, leaving with my motorcycle.

——————————

Once at Billie her house I put my motorcycle in lock and knock on the door, being welcomed by a wide smiling Billie. "Blaze." She squeals and pulls me in for a tight hug. "You're late." She says and releases me. "I know, Oscar came for an unexpected visit." I tell her. "Oscar?" She questions. "I'll explain you another time." I tell her.

"Hey Blaze." A voice from behind Billie calls. "Hey Alexis." I answer. "Ready for tour?" She asks. "Absolutly." I tell her.

"You can put your motorcycle in the garage and go inside to the living room, I'm just gonna go to my room with Alex for a second." Billie says. I nod understandingly.

After putting my motorcycle inside, I go in the living room to be met by Patrick, Maggie and Finneas sitting there already. "Ah Blaze, you're here finally, a little late huh." Finneas says.

"I'm sorry, I know I got kind of caught up at home, but everything is fine. I'm here now." I smile.

"Good, are you excited for tour?" Maggie asks. I nod. "I really am." I tell her.

Billie and Alexis were only gone for a couple of minutes, because they come in again. "Everyone ready to leave now?" Billie asks.

"I'm ready." Finneas and I say in unison. "Alright, you ready, Billie?" Patrick asks, on which his daughter nods like a happy little kid. "Alright, let's get going." He says. Everyone gets up and head to the car already.

"Alright, I'm gonna miss you, I love you and I'm going to call you as soon as I can." Billie says and places a kiss on Alexis her lips. "I love you too." Alexis says quietly, obviously not the happiest.

——————————

The ride isn't too long, only 15 minutes.

We arrive in a parking lot where the bus is parked and Micah is already waiting there with Mich and her parents.