28.

Alexis' POV
"Hey Alexis, wake up," Britt whispers and shakes my shoulders softly. I open my eyes and sigh. "We can go to the doc in an hour, are you going to get ready?" She asks. I nod and she leaves my room again.

Then it hits me again what happened yesterday. But somehow I feel better than yesterday. I put a hand on my belly and rub it softly. It's weird knowing there could be another human growing in me. It's a scary thought, but also a beautiful thought.

I get out of my bed and decide what to wear.

If it's true I should get more baggy clothes to go to school and such. To hide my belly a little.

After getting dressed I go downstairs, where Britt made me some food and was waiting already.

"How are you doing, darling?" Britt asks as I take a bite of my food. "Somehow more chill then yesterday," I answer. "But I still would be happy if the doc says it's a fake alarm," I add. She nods understandingly. "You'll be fine." She says.

"And I'm going to be the best godfather you can imagine," Fabio says. I just roll my eyes at him.

——————————

Arriving at the doc, we only had to wait a couple of minutes before we could get in.

"Hello, Alexis." He says and shakes my hand before shaking Britt's hand too. "Have a seat." He says and gestures towards the seats at his desk.

"So you think you might be pregnant?" He asks me, on which I nod.

"How sure are you?" He asks next.

"I took a test that said I'm 6 weeks," I tell him without looking up at him.

"Okay, I'm going to take a sample of blood and test it, only then we'll know for sure." He tells me, on which I just nod.

"You can take place here and I'll get my stuff ready." He says and leaves to another room to get his needles, I think.

Then he gets back. "It's just going to be a little pinch, nothing to be scared of." He tells me. I nod. I don't really know what to say.

He does what he has to do and before I know it's done.

I then can take place at his desk again.

"So I'm going to send this to the lab and we will already have your results tomorrow evening, so you can just call." He says. I nod. "Thank you, doctor," I say. He gives me a smile and a nod as he shakes my hand.

——————————

After getting in the car I sigh. "What are you thinking right now?" Britt asks as she starts the car.

"So many things, I have to tell Billie the results, if it's positive I'll have to tell Simon too. I'm only 18 and I'll have to raise a baby, or make a decision to kill one." I rant.

"Okay, but what would be in you is not a baby yet, it's just a couple of cells, so if you decide to do an abortion then you won't have to think about that and everybody will understand and if you decide to keep you'll have Billie, Fabio, Simon, Finneas, Claudia, Patrick, and Maggie to support you and help you take care of the baby." She says and gives me a genuine smile.

"It's all just scary." I sigh. "I know." She nods.

"Do you know that song by Macklemore and Ed Sheeran called 'growing up' that is about when Macklemore his baby was on its way?" I ask.

"Not really." She says.

"Well, it's about him saying he'll have to raise a kid when in reality he's still growing up and how he wishes his baby everything it's heart desires," I say. "I've been listening to it non stop and it's so beautiful," I add.

——————————

Billie's POV
I fell asleep in Fin's arms and woke up in his arms again this morning.

"How are you feeling?" He asks. "Better," I mumble. "Do you think you're to perform today or do you want me to ask Jake to cancel the show?" He asks. "No, absolutely not. I'll be fine, I'm just gonna give everything I have." I tell him. "Okay, I'll be here throughout it all. Understand that good?" He says.

I nod.

"But I'm serious Billie. If Alexis decides to have an abortion I'll be here to support both of you and if she decides to keep the baby I'll be there too for the both of you. I'll be the best uncle it'll have. I'll change its diapers, I'll sing baby songs for him, I'll play soccer with him and teach him how to shave, I'll teach him how to get the girls and to dress nicely and how to do his hair." He tells me.

"Who says it's going to be a boy?" I ask.

"I feel it." He shrugs.

I just roll my eyes and snuggle up to him again.

——————————

After that, we were busy all day. We had to go to the venue to get everything ready there and do soundcheck and decide on our show outfit.

I decide to go with white shorts and a white big t-shirt that has graffiti sprayed all over it.

Micah and Finneas decide on a plain white t-shirt and plain white pants.

Blaze goes with a simple outfit: baggy light blue jeans and a baggy beige sweatshirt.

"Alright, we're doing this again, guys!" Jake says enthusiastically. "Blaze, Micah, Finneas, showtime." He says. I walk with them to the side of the stage and watch them.

Blaze starts her set with: "hey guys it's so fun to be on tour again, so fun to perform for new cities, enjoy." Before she starts the first song.

——————————

"Go get 'em!" Blaze says as I'm about to walk on stage when the start of bad guy starts.

I give her a smile and walk on before starting to jump around.

Then I start singing.

The set goes by really fast. I don't even have to think about Alexis' baby a lot. I can actually enjoy it. It's the shows that I need to keep me going. This is what makes me feel the best.

"Okay guys, I have bad news," I say through the mic. "I have one song left," I say and wait till the reaction of the crowd is over before I start talking again. "For the last song, I always ask to put the phones away, stop filming, stop taking pics, stop everything. Enjoy this moment. This is the only moment you have, enjoy it, feel it." I say, before the start of 'when the party's over' starts.

——————————

After the show ended Jake told us it was a great show and we have to keep up like that. And when there's a happy Jake everyone is happy.

So with a happy feeling, everyone goes to their hotel rooms. Finneas asked if I needed him to stay with me, but I told him I'll be fine.

Before falling asleep I checked my messages. I had one from Alexis

Alexis: I went to the doc today and I'll have results tomorrow evening. Can we call then?

Me: that's great, of course, baby! Everything will be fine. I promise X

After that, I fell asleep pretty fast.