14.

Billie's POV
Micah, Blaze, Finneas and I decided to go out in town for breaksfast so that we can enjoy our last free hours in Rome ACTUALLY free, because after that we'll have our show and tomorrow we'll spend a couple hours on the bus again.

Jake told us it's fine for us to go out for breakfast as long as we're back at 12 so that we can leave to the venue in time to set everything up and do soundcheck and stuff.

So now we're waiting for Micah and Blaze to come by, they were gonna knock on our room door once they're ready to go.

"So, you and Alexis, everything good?" Finneas asks. He's still laying on our bed, but in his clothes already. I'm just sitting in a chair, scrolling through my phone and reading recent comments and DM's about the new song, that released about 30 minutes ago. Everyone is going crazy about it.

"I don't know, I haven't really talked to her about anything yet." I answer him, but just at that moment my phone starts ringing. I look at the name, which says 'Mine🌹🖤'. I genuine smile appears on my face. "It's her." I tell Finneas and hold my finger to my lips to tell him to be quiet. He nods.

"Congrats with the new song! It's great!" She yells in the phone as soon as I pick up. "Aw thanks babe, I'm glad you like it." I answer. "Like it an understatement. I love it." She says. "So how was the zoo yesterday?" She asks. "Fine, it was fun." She says. "Congrats with the deal with Mike." I tell her. "Well there's no deal yet, nothing is signed yet." She answers. "But that will happen soon."

"Is the new song with Blaze coming out any time soon?" She asks. "Yeah, probably, I'm not sure either. Jake hasn't told us the date yet." I answer her. "And a lot going on today?" She then asks. "Well, Fin, Blaze, Micah and I are going out for breakfast in a bit and chill out a little longer and then we have to get to the venue to get ready for the show." I explain her. "What about you?" I add. "I don't know yet, I have work the whole day, so that and I don't know, see if the gang wants to hang out or if Simon and his friends want to hang out." She says. "You seem to get along with Simon and his friends quiet good." I say. "Yeah, they're cool." She answers.

There's a knock on the door right then. "Losers, get ya asses here." Blaze yells through the door. "I uh- I gotta go." I say. "Was that Blaze?" She asks. "Yeah, uh bye, love you." I say and hang up.

"Oohhh, the lovers were on the phone." Blaze says as she walks in after Finneas opened the door. She walks over and ruffles my hair. "Let's get going kiddo." She says, so with that we do leave.

——————————

After searching a little, we do find a cute place to eat breakfast. We talk about all sorts of things, but end up on our show tonight.

"So, are you nervous?" Blaze asks me. "First sold out abroad." She adds. "Well, I don't get nervous though, it'll be fine." I tell her. "What about you?" I ask her. "And you two?" I add and look at Finneas and Micah. "I'm not really, attention is on you anyway when Fin and I are up their, nobody notices when we make a mistake or do something weird." Micah answers. "I'm not really nervous, they come for you anyway." Blaze answers. "You think so?" I ask with a smirk. "What?" She asks.

I noticed a lot of people had commented on my last pics on insta that they're excited to see Blaze play too and that they hope on a duet or something. I show Blaze the comments. "Well what can I say, I'm attractive as fuck." She reacts to it.

"Does anyone know what city is next?" I ask before taking a sip of my orange juice. "Some Italian city further down Italy, I don't remember which one though." Blaze answers. I nod. "Cool."

We end up talking a little more and eating a ton more so that we're filled to perform properly.

——————————