36.

*Skipping to when they leave for the fashion show*
Alexis' POV
Today has been hectic already, we woke up at 6 am to be at the airport at 8 to leave to Milan at 11. And with we I mean everyone. Like, literally EVERYONE.

All my friends are here, all Simon his friends are here. Blaze, Oscar and Vicky are here. Also Britt and Fabio, Billie her family and Claudia, like really EVERYONE. Because they're all invited to the fashion show, so they all take the same plane.

Austin is on the same plane too and his girlfriend is coming too, because we decided all the models could take a plus one partner with them.

Remi, Noah, Lewis and Nathan are invited too, so they're gonna fly over from Portugal. So Sean is really happy too since it's been a while since he saw he saw Nathan in real life.

Britt, Fabio, Billie and I have been at the airport the longest, so we've been waiting for the others and to get on the plane by the gate, the others are slowly arriving too and it's getting more crowded as everyone is talking at the same time and I can tell Billie isn't enjoying it. Just then Simon arrives with Beau and Basil, Basil immediately runs up to me and picks me up to throw me over his shoulder before putting me down again.

"Boy did I miss you." Sighs as he wraps me in his arms.

"Aw I missed you too, Basil." I answer.

I quickly turn around to Billie and drag Basil and Beau along. "Bil, this is Beau and Basil." I say. "This is Billie." I tell them. "And if you don't know who who is." I say and take both the twins their arm to show the tattoos. "This helps." I smile. Billie laughs a little, but I can tell it's a fake laugh.

"Do you wanna go grab a coffee with me? We still have 30 minutes to kill." I tell Billie. She nods shrugs a little. I take her arm and drag her along to the Starbucks shop.

"So what has gotten into you?" I ask her once we're waiting out turn.

"Nothing, it's just, seeing Simon and those two boys and knowing the baby is his I guess." And she shrugs a little again.

"Babe, this is as much your baby as it is mine and as it is his. Okay? And there's only one person that I love more then Champ and that's you." I say and poke her cheeks, causing her to genuinely smile. "Can I now get a hug from that person?" I ask and wrap myself in her embrace without waiting for her respons. I inhale her scent and feel at home again.

Wherever she is, is where I'm home.

After getting out coffee we turn back and I see Morgan, Micah, Mich, Harry and Sean arrived too so we walk up to them and greet them.

We all talk a little and just in time the last people arrive, so we all get on the plane.

I already checked and I'm sitting by the window and Billie is sitting next to me and next to her is Micah, the others are sitting in the row behind us.

——————————

After arriving we have a bus ride to the hotel, which was very complicated to pair everyone up in the rooms. In the airport, our mates from Portugal joined us, so the whole group is complete.

Once at the hotel we agreed that we all would just get in our rooms, pack out everything we'll need and settle in a little. For that we get 3 hours and after that the people who are here to work have to meet by the lobby to go take a look in the venue and get some things ready.

So those people that have to go to the venue today are: Jake, Mike, Billie, Blaze, Simon, me and the models.

The fashion show is tomorrow evening so Billie and I and our mates decided to sleep in a little tomorrow and have breakfast together before we have to leave to the venue. Our mates and everyone else are just gonna be early and help a little to prepare everything.