8.

*2 days back from Greece*
Billie's POV

Two days ago we came back from Greece. This holiday really was one to remember, I will HAVE to remember this one for when I'm on tour and the only familiar faces I'll have are those from my family and Micah. And maybe Blaze I guess, but that's different.

Anyway, today we agreed with Fin, Micah and Blaze to hang out. Like we wanted to, to get to know each other a little more and Blaze has been complaining so much that she misses me so it'll be good to be back on track. After today and meeting with the tour gang, I'll have to use the other 4 days that are left to lock myself up in my room and study because in 4 days I have my tests and then I only have 2 days to prepare for the first show.

Alexis on the other hand is a little upset because I won't see her at all until after the first show probably and I asked if she wanted to come watch us on our first show, but she said she's not free and she couldn't tell me what she has to do better then watching Micah and I's first show. I also asked the rest of our mates if they wanted to come and apparently EVERYONE is busy, it kinda upsets me that nobody is gonna come to see us. It also really upsets Micah. I thought we were better friends then that, but I guess not.

——————————

Fin and I now just picked up Micah and are heading to Blaze her place. I'm almost as excited to see where she lives as to just see her back. I kinda missed her. Don't tell anyone though.

Her place is only just outside of town so it's not too far. After 15 minutes we arrive. We knock on the door -since there isn't a doorbell- and are welcomed by a black haired girl -the same one from her snap video the other night- opening the door.

"Blaze, babe, your tour mates are here!" She calls out. "Babe? Are you her girlfriend?" Micah asks, seeming a little confused.

"She's absolutely NOT my girlfriend, right Vicky?" A voice from behind the girl -who apparently is Vicky- calls. It's Blaze. "No I'm not, we're just roommates." Vicky answers, with that she leaves inside the house and goes upstairs.

"Bil, it's so nice to see you back, like bro we maybe met only twice and I already missed you so freaking much." Blaze says and wraps her arms around and doesn't let go of me for a couple of minutes. Her strong cologne hitting me, but also making me feel kind of safe.

She looks good today. She's wearing checkered sweatpants with a black hoodie and her hair is tied up in a bun, showing her shaved sides. "You look good Billie, got bit of a tan." She says. "Not at all though, I'm the whitest person you'll ever meet." I laugh.

"And bro, Micah! You too, you look like you've been in the sun for months. It's good to see you." Blaze then says, moving on to wrapping Micah in a hug.

She then goes to Finneas. "And Fin, I've seen you too much lately, fuck off." She laughs, hitting him playfully in the shoulder. "Aw, come on you love me." He answers. "Alright, yeah. I do." She says. "Come in." She adds and holds the door more open.

She leads us to what I assume is the living room and I can tell by the messy look of it that this place is lived in by two artists. Blaze her pieces of papers with song lyrics are scattered over the table, one guitar is just laying in the couch while another one is laying on the table and in front of the TV there's a keyboard. There are also quiet some paint covered towels, pencils and paint brushes scattered across the place and even some papers with sketches and actual paintings and finished drawings. I think painting and drawing are Vicky's thing.

"Don't mind the mess. Two artistic minds don't care about cleaning up." Blaze says. "Anyone want a drink?" She adds. We all go with a beer.

"So, how was Greece?" Blaze asks once everyone has their drinks and we all sit down. "Good, it was really what we needed before leaving everyone behind for tour." I answer her. "How was it here without us?" I ask. "Peaceful, you should leave more often." Finneas answers. "Shut up."