20.

Alexis' POV
Shit has been weird.

Really fucking weird.

I don't even fucking know anymore, okay?

After Simon and I got our papers signed with Mike and everything he just gave us instructions to review all the clothes we had designed for the first line and to retouch them so they would fit a little more in Billie her whole image.

'Why?' You may ask, well I'll explain you.

So during one of our meetings with the company we did talk about our name being "Strange Addiction" and about the logo and all and Mike agreed, he thought it was a brilliant idea. He also talked to Jake, Billie's manager, of course. They agreed together that our first line had to be dedicated to Billie and her tour. So, of course, Billie is going to be the main model of the whole thing and for the other stuff they're having Blaze as a model too, cuz she obviously is part of the tour and a big part of it too. And then they're gonna start searching for other models that will fit in too.

So my conclusion is: Billie, Blaze, Simon and I will pretty much have to start really working together, we'll have to ACTUALLY get along after EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED. It's gonna be hard, let me tell you that.

Besides all that school starts again today. So we'll have to do reviews on our clothes AND our schoolwork.

On the other hand, I'm also pretty stoked about school, because it feels like I haven't seen my friends for ages. I pretty much hung out with Simon's friends all summer.

I also haven't talked to Billie at all since the break-up, which is like a week ago now. But I do still see everything she does on Instagram and I can see Blaze and Billie actually are getting closer again. I don't blame them though, it's not like Simon and I are more distant than before the kiss, in fact, we are very close too. So I'm not sure how things are between Billie and me. I still love her though.

——————————

Billie's POV
"Good morning sleeping beauty." Blaze whispers before pressing a soft kiss to my cheek. I didn't even hear her open the curtain leading to my bunk. I turn around so I'm facing her. "Good morning," I mumble with a smile glued to my face. "Can I join?" She asks. I nod and till up my covers so she can get underneath them too. After getting in she wraps her arms around me and presses her body closer to mine.

Blaze and I aren't really anything, but we did start kind of messing around more. I'm not really feeling guilty because I know Alexis is still close to Simon too and this is basically the whole point why we broke up, to figure everything out. Well, this is my way of figuring things out.

"What are you thinking about?" Blaze asks. "About the fact that we finally have a couple of days off," I answer her before cuddling up closer to her and hiding my face in the crook of her neck. "You are too adorable." I hear her snicker.

"Shut up," I mumble before taking the initiative of giving her a kiss on her lips. She tales the opportunity and grabs my face to deepen the kiss. "I didn't expect you to take this kind of initiative." She says in between kisses. "But I don't mind." She adds before going back to kissing me.

"Alright love birds, happy to see you all lovey-dovey on each other and all that gross shit, but no fucking in the tour bus, that thought is too freaking gross," Finneas says and rips the curtains open again, causing Blaze to groan.

"Cockblock," Blaze says and rolls her eyes at Finneas.

"Can't really be a cockblock if there ain't a cock involved, can I?" He asks.

"Shut the fuck up dude." She says but shoots him a genuine smile.

"What about we all go watch a movie together?" Micah asks, joining our conversation.

"Sure, we'll be there in a minute," Blaze says. Finneas and Micah already leave to go to the lounge part of the bus.

I'm about to get up and get out of my bunk as Blaze grabs my arm and pulls me back to her.

"I kinda wanna talk." She says nervously.

"What's up?" I ask, acting dumb even though I know what she probably wants to talk about.

"What is this? What are we? We've been casually fucking around for some time now and I really don't know what we should label this as." She sighs.

"What about no labels and just do what we're doing? I like the way things are now." I tell her.

"What? Using me for sex?" She asks and looks down, not daring to even look me in the eyes.

"Oh my god, Blaze." I sigh and throw my head back. "Are you kidding me? Look at me." I say and place my thumb under her chin to till her head and make her look at me. "I'm not doing this just for sex, okay? I do like you." I assure her and place a soft kiss on her lips. "But you do love Alexis?" She asks. I nod.

"Look, I'm going to be honest with you. I do love Alexis and I think I'll always love her." I tell her, on which she nods. "I understand." She says, more to herself than to me. "Let's go watch that movie?" I ask and get up already before sticking my hand out to help her get up too.

We go to the lounge where Micah and Finneas are already waiting for us and are arguing about which movie.

I sit down on the couch and pat the spot next to me, signaling that Blaze should sit down next to me.  I put a blanket over the both of us before taking the initiative again and snuggling closer to Blaze. She welcomes me and wraps an arm around me.

Since the break-up and the fact that both Micah and Finneas now know that I still love Alexis and she still loves me but that we just want to enjoy the company of other people for a little while, they're a lot less bitchy about whatever Blaze and I are. They're fine with it because they know that I'll get back together with Alexis eventually.

——————————

*authors note*

And here you have a short stupid chapter without any meaning, but hey at least I uploaded right.

What do y'all think of Alexis and Billie's break up? Don't kill me about it lol

Do you like Blaze and Simon?