34.

*authors note*

Heyo me again, this chapter is again a little different one, usually, I write one day in one chapter, this chapter is going to be about a couple of days to make a little more interesting. It's A REALLY GOOD CHAPTER, even though I say it myself. Grab some snacks and get ready cuz it'll be a long one!

---------------------

*Time skip: they leave to New York*

Alexis' POV

"Alex, honey, wake up," Britt whispers and shakes my shoulders gently. "Hhhm" I hum and rub my eyes before properly opening then and closing them again when the sun hits my face. Britt had already opened my curtains.

"In 2 hours we have to leave for your appointment with the gynecologist and after that, we're leaving on a trip. You have to pack your things for at least 2 weeks." She says.

"What? I can't go on a trip, Billie is coming back in exactly 1,5 weeks. I have to be here when she gets back." I tell her with somewhat panic in my voice.

"Have I ever fucked you over?" Britt asks me. "What? No." I answer her question. "Well then trust me on this one too and get clothes for at least 2 weeks." She says before leaving my room.

Hhmmm, this is weird?

Everybody has been kind of weird lately. Britt acting like this, Morgan being all suspicious and I never really had a chance to make things right between me and Billie, we have been talking a little since that last video chat, but it's been really awkward.

Anyway, two weeks. I look through my clothes and take some of my best clothes with me and some clothes that aren't my nicest, I mean I don't know what we're going to do or where we're going, so I guess I have to be prepared for everything.

After filling a suitcase with the amount of clothes that will last me for at least a month I call Fabio.

"What's wrong princess?" He asks as he enters my room. "This suitcase has to get downstairs and since I'm still carrying little Declan, I figured you could do that," I tell him. "Vick." He corrects me. I just roll my eyes at him.

We've been discussing baby names for ages and it's getting really bad. Everyone around has or another sex in mind or another name.

For example: Fabio thinks it's going to be a boy but wants the name Vick, Simon thinks it's going to be a boy and wants to name him Benjamin, Billie thinks it's going to be a girl and wants to name her Cecilia. Britt also thinks it's going to be a girl and wants the name Riley, it's a real mess.

But I'm staying with my thought: a boy named Declan.

Maybe we should make it a contest or some shit, like who guess the sex wrong can change its diapers for a month or something, that would actually be fun.

"Hey, I thought you were leaving for 2 weeks and not a freaking month, this shit is heavy," Fabio says as he tries to carry my suitcase. "And I thought you were a man." I laugh at my own joke before leaving my room, heading downstairs.

--------------------

After having a little breakfast we headed to my gynecologist and that's where I'm at right now.

"So, I'm going to put some gel on your stomach, that's to be able to see the baby on the echo, it might feel a little cold." The gynecologist explains, on which I nod.

He puts the gel on my stomach and rubs over it with the little machine thingy where I don't know the name of.

"You see that?" He asks and points at the stain type thing on the screen. I nod. "That's the little one, you're now a little over the 11 weeks so it should be about the size of a lime now." The doc explains to me. "Next appointment I'll be able to tell you the sex." He says and shouts me a wide smile. "Oh, but I don't wanna know," I explain.