13.

*authors note*
I finally managed to finish this chapter, it was such an effort lol. Also, college started Monday for me and it's taking all my energy so I don't know how frequent I'll upload.

This is just a filler chapter but big stuff is right around the corner.

———————————

Alexis' POV
I wake up because of Champ jumping on my bed, causing me to groan and look at the time on my phone. 6:30, on a Sunday? What the hell.

"Sorry about Champ he wanted to go upstairs too badly, but now that you're up you can come help me!" Britt shouts. I bury my face in my pillow and pretend I didn't hear it and try to not think of the headache I have.

Billie left on tour yesterday and after we called Simon and his friends decided it was a good idea to ask me if I wanted to hang out with them, so that's what I did.

"Alexis, come on! Get downstairs!" Britt shouts from the down the stairs. "Alright." I groan and get up. I first take my phone to text Billie and let her know about the phone call we got yesterday night for Mike, that they want to work with us.

Me: Hey Bil, how's it all going there? Is it cool? Also, Mike called Simon and I last night to tell us the company is going to work with us!

Then I go downstairs to find Britt is busy cutting fruit and I also see she made pancakes already. "What's all this about?" I ask confused, I mean, since when does she puts THIS MUCH time in preparing breakfast. "It's Fabio his birthday and he was very clear about not wanting any presents or parties, so I decided to surprise him with a nice breakfast with just the 4 of us and after that we're going to the zoo." She explains. "4? Last time I counted we were just with 3. I mean, you, me-" I interrupt myself gasping as my eyes widen.

"Oh my god, Britt! Are you pregnant? Oh my god? Am I going to be a big sister? Is it a boy or a girl? Do you have names yet? Oh my god, does Fabio know? Oh my god, I gotta tell Billie." I say and pull my phone out my pocket. Britt puts a hand over mine. "Stop it, Alex, I am not pregnant, I just invited Simon over." She says. Just at that moment there's a knock on the door. "That must be him." She says and rushes out the kitchen to answer the door.

A little later she's back with the wide smiling, green eyed god, named Simon.

Shit, why did I just say that? I mean, think that?

"Simon." I smile and hug him. "So why did you invite him?" I ask Britt. "Aw, thank you, now I feel so welcomed." Simon says, acting fake hurt. "Nerd." I say and roll my eyes at him.

"I invited him to thank him for keeping an eye on you now that Billie is on tour." Britt answers my question. "Now kids, set the table, he's gonna wake up any second." Britt says and heads out to the kitch to get the food.

She decorated the whole living room with balloons and little colored flags as if it's a birthday for a 5 year old, but it still looks nice. We only have to put plates on the table.

——————————

"Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Fabio
Happy birthday to you." We all sing in unison when Fabio enters the living.

"Aw thanks guys." He says and smiles widely. "Thank you for keeping it small." He says to Britt and wraps his arms around her waist and kisses her.

"Aw." Simon and I say at the same time. "You should defently get pregnant with his babies." I mumble to myself and nod my head contently while watching them.

——————————

Billie's POV
I've been up since 3 am and now it's 8 am and I hear the first people starting to wake up and get out of their bunks, so I decide to finally get up too.