10.

Billie's POV

"There she is, are you ready Billie?" My dad asks when I enter the room, fully dressed and ready to leave to school to fill in my tests.

"I guess so." I answer him. "You'll do great, I'm sure your teacher will pass you through the tests because they know how much this all means to you." He says. "Yeah, you'll do great baby." My mom says and gives me a short hug.

"Nah, I don't think so, you'll fail." Finneas says and pats my back. "Thanks Fin, I love you too." I say sarcastically. "Aw, thank you, I love you too Billie." He laughs.

"Alright, but I'm gonna get going, bye everyone." I say and leave the house.

"Succes!" They all say in unison.

I get in my car and start driving towards my school. I could choose which teacher I wanted to be keeping an eye on me while filling out the tests and of course I chose the teacher from the frontdesk.

Once arrived at school, I take my phone out, there are quiet some messages in the group chat from all our friends wishing me good luck. I thank them and move on to the other texts I got. Of course one from Alexis, also one from Blaze and one from Britt.

Blaze: Yo B, succes! You'll do great, you're the smartest person I know, or maybe I just don't a lot of people lmao. Just kidding, succes kid!

Me: thanks Blaze!

Then I go to Alexis her text.

Alexis: Hey babe, I know I already wished you good luck in the group chat but I wanted to do it in private too. You'll be just fine, from what I've seen last night when I was helping you study on FaceTime I could see you'll be able to pass this test. Succes baby!

Me: Thank you, I'll try my best. I love you

Then I move on to Britt her text.

Britt: Hey Billie, we heard from Alex that you have your test today, I know you'll be just fine! You can do this! Also come by soon, we miss you here, you're always welcome. X Britt and Fabio

Me: Aw that's so nice! I will come by as soon as I can! Thank you

With that I leave my phone in my car and take my backpack to head in and walk to the frontdesk, where I see the teacher.

"Oh hey Billie, it's nice to see you, you're glowing. How was your summer break so far?" She asks while she goes through some papers in her ring binder, probably searching for my tests. "Good, a lot of studying and music related stuff, but still good I also tried to enjoy it a little." I answer her. "How's it going with the music? I totally brought tickets to your first show, the one that's near, my husband and I are going, I couldn't miss it." She says. "Lucky you, huge stuff is happening on show." I answer her. "But first I gotta pass those tests." I laugh. "Ah, finally here it is." She says and pulls out some papers. "Sorry kid, what did you say?" She asks. "That I first have to pass those tests before I can play that concert." I say. "Don't worry, it's mostly basic knowledge, nothing too hard. You can come with me." She says.

So I follow her to the classroom where I'm going to be taking this test, which apparently is in the detention room.

"Come in." She says and holds the door open for me.

Once I sit down at a random table she gives me the bundle of papers. "So, you have to fill this bundle in and you get 4 hours for it. When you're done, you hand it back and we will tell you the results in 2 days, we will call you on your phone number. Those are math, a little geography and history, biology and science in one test. If you studied everything in the book we gave you, you'll pass easily." She says. I nod. "Alright you can start Billie." She adds, so with that I start the test.