Alternative ending 2/2

*authors note*

I'ma explain some stuff again about this chapter:

1. It's officially the last chapter (after this I'm gonna take a break from writing on here cuz you know, gotta take care of the mental health too)

2. This is a HUGE time skip because I thought it'd be cool to have a little of the teenage years of Alexis, Billie and Simon their kid in here

3. The kid's name is different than the official ending since I wanted to make it clear that those are two completely separated endings that could've both worked for this book.

4. I also wanted to include an important part for Oscar

And now that you know all of that; once again: enjoy

If you get bored I suggest to go listen to Finneas and Claudia there podcast if you haven't yet, it's quite entertaining.

--------------------

*16 years later*

Billie's POV

"J, get downstairs now, we have to leave in ten!" Alexis yells up the stairs to J. "No, I'm not coming, I just wanna chill here a bit, you can go without me!" J yells back. I'm just sitting in the living room watching Alexis getting ready to leave and worrying about our teenage son too much once again.

"I thought Oscar is one of your best mates," Alexis yells back. "He is but I'm just not feeling it right now," J yells back.

"Billie come on go talk to your son, I still need to do my hair and choose shoes." She sighs. "Alright alright, I'll go look what's up." I sigh and get up to go talk to him.

I knock on his door. "In." He calls. I slowly open the door and see he's playing on the guitar he got from Finneas for his 16th birthday. I was so glad to see Finneas got him the guitar and not that stupid PlayStation. "Come on J, don't be difficult," I say. "Put a new pair of boxers on, you were wearing those yesterday too and put on some pants and a nice shirt, maybe one of your flannels and get ya ass in the car."

"No, I'm not the fuck going alright." He says.

"Fin Declan Junior, no back-talking, get ready and get in the car," I say in a more stern voice. "Is uncle Fin going to be there?" He asks. "Yes, Finneas is going to be there," I say.

"Fine, but it's J." He says and walks up to his closet to choose a shirt.

"I'll respect your wishes as you respect mine, J," I say as I walk out his room again.

By the time I convinced J to tag along, Alexis was ready too.

Today it's a little friends and family birthday party for Oscar, he's turning 18 today.

---------------------

Once we arrive I notice a lot of people are already here, since there are a lot of cars parked outside already.

After ringing the bell the door is opened by Oscar. "Hey, Oscar." I smile. "Happy birthday bro," I add and pat his back. "Thanks, Bil." He smiles. Alexis wishes him a happy birthday too.

"Hey man," J says and shakes Oscar's hand. "J," Oscar says.

Then we walk into the living room. We say hi to everyone, but J only says hello to one person. "Uncle Fin." He smiles. "Hey, Fin," Finneas says and they do their weird handshake they made up when J was a lot younger. J and Finneas have a special bond. Finneas is the only one allowed to call him with his first name, Fin.  He tells everyone else they have to call him J, referring to 'junior' obviously.