5.

*day of departement to Greece*
Billie's POV
I managed to get up at 2 am, we have an early flight again, because it was a better price. I agreed with Harry that he and I would drive to the airport, since we have Jose, Elias and Luke now too so we don't all fit together in one car anymore. I'm driving Alexis, Jose, Luke and Elias and Harry is driving Morgan, Mich, Micah and Sean. We are meeting Noah, Remi, Lewis and Nathan at the airport in Greece and Sean can't keep his mouth shut about seeing Nathan back. That's honestly the reason why I put him in Harry's car, him talking about Nathan all the time is honestly getting so annoying.

Once I put all my luggage in the trunk of my car, I leave towards Alexis' house. Once there after the 5 minutes ride, I honk loudly. I know I have a key and could just walk in, but where's the fun in that?

Not a minute later she comes outside with her stuff, which is like twice as much as I have, is she planning to leave for a month instead of 7 days? She puts her stuff in my trunk and then gets in next to me. She grabs my face and pulls me in for a kiss, before pulling away and smiling at me. "This is going to be so fun, I feel it." She says. I simply nod and smile at the fact that she's so happy.

"So now Jose, Elias and Luke and then the airport, right?" She asks once I pulled away from her driveway. I nod and first head to Jose's house since that's the only house I know the adress of. Jose will guide me to Elias and Luke their houses.

——————————-

The way to the airport was pretty chill, it was just me driving and Alexis, Jose, Elias and Luke sleeping. Even though Alexis had told me she'd stay awake so that I wouldn't have to be the only one up, like she promised me last time. She also told me I should wake her up when she does fall asleep, but I decided not to do that.

So after that we said hi to everyone and did all the stuff you have to do before you can actually get on the plane. We then just wait again, we only have to wait 30 minutes, which is alright.

While waiting I plug my headphones in and shuffle my playlist. Everyone fell asleep again anyway. I feel some kind of weird feeling when I hear Blaze her voice through the headphones. I had checked out all her songs a couple of days ago and she's actually good. I downloaded all the songs I really vibe with in my playlist.

If her song coming up by shuffle wasn't enough, my display lights up with a notification of snapchat. It's a snap of Blaze, actually it's a video. I want to wait a little with opening it so that it doesn't look like I'm desperate to hear from her, but eventually curiosity takes over and I open it to see it's a video of her at some party. On the video you can see her filming around in a group of all girls taking shots and after that she switches to selfie camera filming herself taking a shot, with way too loud music on the background.

I answer with a selfie of my iconic resting bitch face and put the filter of the airport on it.

Suddenly they call out that we can board so we all get up and take places. I, again am placed next to Alexis. I had luck to be able to switch with Elias, who was originally sitting next to Alexis, and I was originally sitting somewhere in the front alone. But Elias doesn't care where he sits, so he offerend to switch. Micah was originally sitting next to Harry, but she offered to switch with Morgan since she didn't have any chance on sitting next to Mich anyway so she didn't really care anyway. So with that we get on the plane.

——————————

Once we sit on the plane properly, I settle down and let out a deep sigh.

"Gosh I hope no hot slutty chick comes sitting next to you this time." Alexis breaths out. I laugh at her comment and wrap an arm around her shoulder to pull her closer to me, if that's possible to do so on a plane. "Don't worry, the only hot slutty chick here is sitting right next me and I can call her my girlfriend." I whisper before pressing a kiss to the side of her head. She rolls her eyes and hits my shoulder playfully. "I'm not slutty." She says. "Well I wish you were a little sluttier." I tell her, causing her to hit my shoulder again.