2. waiting for him

Thanks for the cover Haders_Angelico

****
Edited

Hana's POV

"Hana look... how about this one?" Fathima aapi asked taking out another dress.

Today is Fathima aapi's engagement and I don't know what to wear.
So I asked aapi's help to choose my dress.

"Nah" I again rejected
20 minutes passed and she almost shows me 25 dresses but I didn't like anything

"Come on Hana today is my engagement, not yours," she said irritatedly

As she turned back to the wardrobe.
'i am married' I murmured under my breath and touched the locket and smiled thinking about my life my husband.

"Did you say something?" Aapi's voice pulled me out of my daydream.
She was busy in my wardrobe.
"Nothing," I mumbled.

Pulling out a beautiful peach colour dress she runs to me. "This one is perfect. I am also wearing peach colour matching matching" she said excitedly.

And She was right this dress is perfect.
I haven't had the chance to wear this dress yet. I smiled and nodded. " Yes, it's beautiful... ok now decided I am going to wear this one," I announced taking the dress in my hand.

"Ok now go and get ready and come to my room I need your help," she said pushing me into the washroom.

"Ok I'll be there in 30 minutes," I said and went to the washroom.

"Come fast I am waiting" she yelled as she walked out of my room.

I take a quick shower and wearing my dress I got out of the washroom.
Going in front of the mirror I combed my hair and applied light makeup and light pink lipstick on my lip. As I got ready I went to aapi's room.

"Aapi" I called aapi as I stepped in her room

" Masha Allah hanu u look so beautiful " aapi said looking at me.
She comes to me and drags me to her dressing table.

"Wear this bangles it will look nice on your dress" aapi said giving me silver colour bangles.

"Thank you so much but aapi today is your engagement so you should think about yourself not me," I said and made her sit in front of the mirror.

"Ok but hana please wear this bangles
I specially brought this for you" she said But I shook my head.

"Not today... InshaAllah I will wear this on your wedding" I said while taking that bangles.

"Oh.. of course you will.. after all, he will be there that day" aapi said making my heart beat fast.
I turned to other side hiding my blushed from her.