49. Rahmaan's struggle

Hey guys

How are you?
I hope your doing good.

So here is early update.

Enjoy ❤️

**********
Hana's POV

I was shocked to see his calm behaviour after everything I said. I've behave like this just to see him lose his temper and how he claims that he love me that anger took over it. But no . Nothing happened like that and rahmaan behaved calmly and promise me to prove me wrong.

I saw him searching for that box in the garden like mad man which I've thrown out of the window. I really felt bad for him but I ignored that feeling. But when I saw him looking at me before walking away from there with that same hurtful gaze and how he smiled make my heart clenched.

No! I will not going to be weak.

"You deserve everything rahmaan! You have to feel the same pain which you caused me... You can't mend my heart.. I've made up my mind and I will be stand with my words.. you just wait and watch.. I will make you divorce me.. your a man who can't handle relationships for long" I muttered.

*******

From yesterday I started feeling strong movement in my belly. I've felt before but now it become strong. It's not that all the time movements but when it moved I feld scared.

So here I came to mama and told her. But She laughed at me. I pouted.

"Beta it's normal.. it's nothing compared to what you will feel in the next few months" she said smiling.

"I know mama baby moves but i haven't completed 6 months yet so...." I trailed off worriedly. She shook her head smiling.

"It happened beta... Sometimes Babys started moving early... You know rahmaan also started moving too much in my 6 months" she informed me while smiling and now I felt little bit ease.

So that's why my baby started moving soon cause it's father also started moving.....

What the hell hana? What are you thinking? It's only your baby.

I scolded myself and sat there silently. After sometime I saw muneeb coming out of the room with his bag.

"Arre beta.. your leaving?" Mama I asked muneeb and he nodded.

"Yes aunty" he said and look at me. While I look away from him.

What had happened last night I didn't forget. I've showed my anger at Maan but after that I didn't talk to muneeb either. His words still ringing in my head as I remember last night. Was rahmaan wrong then muneeb wasn't right either. He knew I was still in maan's nikah then how can he say such things like that.

Okay I hate Maan and wanted divorce but still my religion didn't give me rights to think about other men as I'm still his wife. Muneeb should think about this before saying things like that. Might be what he said he didn't meant it or wanted Maan to be away from me. Yet for me muneeb did wrong as well as Maan.

"Hana" I heard muneeb's voice and look up.

"I...um... I wanted to talk to you" he said hesitantly.

"You both talk.. I will check up on Ahmed what he is doing" mama said and walked out of the living room. Now me and muneeb was only there.

"Hana" he called me to get my attention.

"What muneeb?" I asked annoyingly. And stood up crossing my arms.

"I know your angry hana..."

"No! I'm not angry.. I'm disappointed muneeb" I said cutting him off. He looked at me and then lower his head.