Bonus chapter.

Assalamualaikum

Hey people, how are you guys doing?
I hope you all are doing great🤗

So as I promise you guys, that I will write about muneeb so here it is. Sorry, it takes time. I did my best to write about their story in one chapter, I just hope you will like it.

Please have a look in the end.

*********"*

Muneeb's POV

"Kinza is a really beautiful and modest girl... look at this picture" mama again said. this time placing her another picture on the bed.

"Mama I know her... Why are you showing her picture to me?" I asked. After I came back to office mama called me to her room and started telling me about how beautiful and nice girl kinza was. She's my baba's friend's daughter. I met her a few times during our family friends gathering. But that's it. And I knew what mama was trying...

"Cause I like her and I want her as my daughter in law" finally she admitted.

"Mama I..."

"Muneeb I asked you a few times about your marriage but you always decline. And I agreed with you that you needed time but it's enough!" she yelled Standing up from the bed.

"I know you wanted to marry Hana and I never came between you and your feelings. Even though she was married and pregnant. I was still ready to accept her as my daughter in law if you both. I mean you and hana both wanted to live with each other but no! She chose her husband and I'm happy that she's happy with him and he loves her. but muneeb I can't see you like this... it's paining me" by now her eyes filled up. I stood in front of her and cupped her face.

"Mama... Trust me. I've moved on. And before I could say anything you already guess that I would say no" I said with a soft smile.

"What do you mean?" She asked confusingly.

"I mean.. I'm ready for this marriage.. and if you like kinza then I have no problem with this... I like her.. she's beautiful" I said smiling. Her face breaks into a bright smile and she hugged.

"Thank you beta... Thank you so much" she said pulling back.

"I will talk to Farzana bhabi.. and see what their opinion about this... I'm sure they will say yes.. cause they knew how lucky will be kinza to have my boy as her husband " she said happily kissing my forehead. I return her smile and walked out of her room.

It has been 6 months hana was with Rumaan and they both are happy. Dua makes their family completed. I'm happy for her but deep down I still feel empty. I've made up my mind that I will move on but I couldn't. since 6 months after Hana's proper ruksati, mama was trying to convince me to get married and I always make excuses and said I needed time. And honestly, I was about to make an excuse this time as well but as I saw mama tear-filled eyes and how painful for her to see me alone I immediately change my mind and said yes.

************

I'm married now. Yeah. It's my wedding today.

"Muneeb" I heard her soft voice and turned to look at her. She's walking toward me with her husband and daughter. Yes, it's Hana.

"Congratulations... Your married now" Hana exclaimed patting my left arms.

"Congratulations bro," Rumaan said and hugged me sideways. Cause he was holding dua in his other arms.

"Your late" I stated. playfully narrowing my eyes toward them.

"Sorry.. dua was giving us a hard time... so that's why we late" Hana explained.