19. party part 1

Hi people

How are you?

So here is our next chapter

Enjoy ❤️

*********

Author's POV

"What was that rahmaan?" Ahmed asked angrily.

"Baba.. you.. guys didn't say anything so.. that's why I had to open my mouth" he said feeling little nervous and embarrassed because he didn't know why he behaved like that.

"But that's not the way we could talked to them... Don't forget they are fathima's in laws... And it's not the big deal... Most of the people who sew hana unintentionally asked Hana's hand for marriage" shabana said. Rahmaan didn't say anything and looked down at his mobile try to ignore that uncomfortable feelings.

Everyone was in living room including hana. They silently looking at Ahmed and shabana as they scolding rahmaan. They all tried to hide their smiled looking at rahmaan's red ears.

While Hana felt some kid of joy in her heart. She couldn't believe she saw a hint of possessiveness in rahmaan's eyes for her today when fariya talked about Hana's marriage. It make hana happy she couldn't stop herself from smiling while poor rahmaan being scolded by his parents.

"But mama.. fariya aunty didn't asked Hana's hand for marriage unintentionally.. in fact that was the main purpose they came here" fathima said and all looked at her shocked. She nodded.

"Yes... Shazam told me that they came here to asked Hana's hand for marriage for his cousin.. as per as his khala's requests" fathima explain.

"Fathima you should've told us before" Ahmed said annoying.

"Baba shazam told me when we all seat on the dining table and before I could've told anyone anything fariya aunty beat me" fathima said shrugging and again start playing with roses which given by shazam. Rahmaan was looking at them concentrated to know what will his parents say because he has been restless since his parents said fariya that we will think about it.

"I talk to fariya..." Rahman cut of shabana

"Mama there is nothing to talk! I don't understand why you didn't say that we don't accept this proposal" he blurted out. Everyone notice his restlessness even Ahmed that's why he thought that this is the best chance to convince rahmaan for ruksati.

"We just couldn't rejecte hana's marriage proposals...our society will thing that we doesn't want hana to married and to be happy because she is not our daughter.. we only have one choice to shut their mouth" Ahmed said Looking at rahmaan

"And what is it?" Rahmaan asked desperately.

"We have to do your and Hana's ruksati "  Ahmed said and all Rahmaan's possessiveness and depression flew out of the window. Now he only think of himself.

No way! I don't want this marriage thing

He didn't say anything because he knew if he open his mouth he ended up hurting his parents which he didn't want.

Ahmed look at rahmaan he couldn't read his face but he can tell he was thinking something.

"It's okay rahmaan... You can give us your answer after few days.. if you want time... no hurry" Ahmed said softly and patted his shoulder before going from there.

"Your Baba is right... Think about this..." Shabana said to Rahmaan and then turned to girls who were seated on the sofa " Girls now go to your rooms its already too late" she said before leaving after her everyone went to their room with smiled.