7. Chocolate ice cream

Hi🙋

How are you all??

Early update?😱

Yeah!!

I gave you all early update. I was supposed to update Friday but here I am for all my impatient readers.
Now you all have to gave me lots of vote and comments ❤️❤️

**********

Author's POV

It's has been a month since rahmaan came from America

After that day he apologized to his parents and marziya. But he didn't apologized to Hana because he still think Hana was the reason behind all this. He didn't talk to Hana much and tried to avoid her.

Hana was hurt by his behaviour but she tried her best to behaved normally in front of everyone. she didn't wanted anyone to noticed that.

But everyone in their house noticed that, how much he try to ignored Hana and he didn't wanted to stay there for long where Hana was. But like Hana they all ignored this.

After that day no one bring that topic as per Hana's request. She told everyone to give rahmaan sometime. And they agreed.

************

Hana's P.O.V

"I am going aapi" I said as i came to marzi aapi's room.

Aapi came out of washroom"where are you going?" Aapi asked.

"I am going to college for my admission."
"Oh your college is reopen?" She asked. "Yes" I said.

" Ok aapi I am going now" I hug her and ran out of her room." Take care" I heard aapi's voice.

"Okay aapi..." I replied aapi and started walking fast"ya allah. I am too late...ouch." I was mumbling looking at my watch when i bumped into someone.

"Oh god!!?" I heard maan's voice. I looked up and saw him. He had a annoying look on his face. He held me by my waist and I hold his shoulders for support.

"Sorry" I whispered. Looking into his eyes. And remove my hand

"where are you going at this time?" He asked looking at my hand bag.

"College" I said in low voice.

"Ok" he said and removed his hands and walked from there. I shrugged and started walking toward door. I saw mama and riya aapi sitting in the garden.

"Mama.. I am going" I yelled.

"Did you eat your breakfast?" Mama asked walking toward me.

"mama I am getting late.. I will eat something at college canteen" I said mama shook her head and tried to say something but I run toward the gate.

"Wait hana" riya aapi yelled. I stopped and looked back at her. "What?" I asked

"With whom you are going to college?" Riya aapi asked."like always with Kareem chacha" I replied. And started walking.

"Hana wait" aapi stopped me again. I looked at her questiongly.

"Umm.. actually I am going for shopping with Kareem chacha" she said.

"Oh... It's ok aapi i can take cab" I said with smiled.

"No.. wait here" she said and run inside the house.

"Where she gone mama? I am already late" I said Looking at my watch.

"I don't know beta" mama shrugged.