51. Beautiful moments

As I said double update so here it is.. and maybe you would accept this, as you guys doesn't want to accept previous chapter as your eidi.

oh god how sweet I'm..
kisi ki Nazar na Lage🙈

******

Author's POV

She ran out of her room and out of the house ignoring the pain she was feeling on her feet. Her heart beating loudly in her chest at the thought that he was standing there in the rain and thunderstorms last 3 hours.

As she came out of the house door she stopped there.

"Rahmaan... What the hell are you there? Come inside" hana screamed but he looked away. He was visibly shaking from the coldness which didn't go unnoticed by hana. When she felt he wasn't going to listen she walked toward him and she also drenched in the heavy rain.

"Rahmaan" hana shouted. He turned around shocked. Seeing her like this.

"Hana.. go inside. Why you came outside? Can't you see it's raining" he yelled at her but she walked closer to him.

"That's why I came here.. can't YOU see it's raining.. then why the hell you are here? " she shouted standing infornt of him. He didn't replied and stare at her few seconds

"cause I thought I could give.. you some hap... happiness with th..this" he could hardly talk between his teeth chattering due to cold. Hana look at him confused and frowned.

"What do you mean?" She asked and he smiled which didn't reach his eyes.

"Yo...you said you will be happy seeing me in pa..pain... So I just try to gi..give you some happiness" he said. and hana felt all the air knock in her throat and heart skip it's beats

"What the hell are you talking about?" She shouted. Looking at him in disbelief.

"Oh! Now I got it... Your doing this to earn my forgiveness... Do you really think doing this movie stunts in front of me I'll forgive you?" She yelled in anger.

"No! I didn't thought you will forgive me! I just wanted to feel this coldness!. I just wanted to erase this burning sensation which my heart is feeling but this rain also couldn't reach in my heart to erase that pain and burning feeling!" he shouted and held her by her both arms

"Hana your behaviour gives me pain... It hurts hana.. it really hurts.. I don't know how long I can be able to endure your hatred.. but I'm trying and I will try till my last heart beats.. till I'll feel I'm no longer fight for you.. and my biggest strength is this..." Putting his hand on her baby bump he continued "our baby... Being with you and our baby this thought give me strength or else I don't think I could bear this pain anymore" he said all the while griping her arms keeping her close. In this rain and darkness they both still could see each other's tear fill eyes.

"My some of harsh words give you pain and you can't bear this!? Do you ever think about the pain you caused me! How I felt whenever you didn't believe me and believe that Ariba! how I felt when you everytime chose her over me! How I felt when you kiss her infront of me!. How I felt when you accused me carrying someone else child!!" Hana screamed all this holding him by his collars which she didn't wanted to mention but couldn't held back herself pouring her anger out.

"It was only your side you seeing hana not mine!" He screamed back frustratedly and cupped her face with soft look.

"I believe her cause I thought she was right and you are doing this because of your insecurity... Don't you remember how many times I tried to talk to you but you just throw your anger at me without saying me the reason... I kiss her not because I wanted to but because in my frustration and wanted to won that argument... I didn't accused you.. I swear on my baby hana.. I didn't think about the reaction after my actions. that it will cause you humiliation.." he said everything in soft manner.