27. New trouble Ariba

Hey people

Like I said double update.. Now happy ?

Enjoy ❤️

********

Hana's pov

"Relax everything will be okay" Maan said holding my hands as he sat beside me.

"Inshallah" I muttered. It's been 2 hours they took marzi aapi in labour room and we were sitting in the waiting room for good news.
After another half an hour doctor came outside with nurse holding baby.

Nabeel bhai ( marziya's husband) went to doctor. "Congratulations.. It's girl" doctor said. A wide smile appeared on Nabeel bhai's face.

"Alhamdulillah" we all said unison smiling.

Nabeel bhai took his daughter. He really wanted a daughter this time he was very happy we all can see that. Mama baba muneeb and his parents all took her one by one. Me and Maan was stood on the corner smiling at them.

"Go take her" Maan said.

"No! I can't hold newborn babies... They are so tiny and its scares me.. after 1 2 month I can hold her but not now" I said nervously. I always afraid to hold newborn babies. Cause they are so delicated I was afraid if I hurt them unintentionally holding them tightly. So that's why I was stood there in the corner looking at them.

"You wait here" saying this he went to muneeb who was holding the baby. Maan took baby from his hand and walked toward me everyone was looking at him.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Take her" he said and shook my head.

"No! I can't" I said shaking my head.

"Yes you can!.. Come on hana.. nothing will happen... You know when Hamdan was born I was the one who took him first...um..not before doctor" he said while chuckling at the end.

"But Maan I don't think i can..."

"You can hana... Trust me" he said cutting me in the middle.

"Okay" I agreed and held her nervously with my shaky hands.

"She is so delicate" I exclaimed smiling and look at rahmaan after few minutes I comfortably able to hold her.

"She is" he replied looking at her lovingly.

"You love kids don't you?" I asked smiling and he look up at me. And nodded.

"Yess! I love kids" he said smiling.

"Our children will be lucky to have you as their dad" I said blushing and look down at the little baby.

"Huh? What?" He asked and I look up at him and saw confused look. I smiled and call muneeb to gave him baby. As he went away from there I look back at Maan. Taking his hand in mine I smiled.

"I mean... Look I am so afraid of holding newborn babies... And I am not going to hold our babies till they will be one to two months... and you have to take care of them... So they will be lucky to have you as their dad.."  I said smiling shyly and dreaming about our future.

He was looking at me wide eyes and open mouth. I couldn't understand what this expression so I continued.

"..And will unlucky to have me as their mother... because I can't hold them till they will be 1 2  moths" I said pouting.

"Oye madam! Come back to Earth!" He said snapping his fingers in front of me.

"What..." I was saying but he cut me off.