57. blind by love. part 2

Assalamualaikum

Hi guys. 

So here is the last chapter. definitely longest chapter of this book. I'm so emotional right now I can't even explain 😭 "sad and happy tears"

( Cover by @Simmi-R )

********

Author's POV

"Hana calm down... You need to relax... Or it will dangerous for you and your baby" her gynecologist said it was 20 minutes she try to check her condition but in hana's stubbornness she couldn't. She new hana and rahmaan as she was the one who ultrasound her first time and after that many times hana went to regular check up some time with rahmaan. So doctor knew them. she even told nurse to bring rahmaan but nurse said that rahmaan wasn't here so she have to do it by herself. She have to calm her down.

"I want my husband!" Hana shouted.

"Your husband will come! Now please calm down!" Doctor pleaded. She was scared for hana and her child.

"No! He left me! He again left me" hana screamed feeling immensely both pain her labour and her heart's aching.

"I will never leave you Jaan" she heard a loud voice. From door way and snap her head toward him. She blinked her eyes few times as she couldn't see clearly because of her blur vision.

Rahman ran toward her and held hand. She started breathing fast and this time her breath coming as relief seeing her husband.

He didn't leave me.

"You...you didn't left me?" She asked her voice barely came out.

"How could i left you when you needed me the most" he said cupping her face.

"Maan I'm...I'm sorry...pl.... please please don't leave me.... Nahi jee Sakti tumhare bina...main mar jaongi Maan.. (I can't live without you... I will die Maan)" hana cried out loudly. Rahmaan felt his eyes burning in happy tears. Finally he got to see his crazy hanu. Crazy for him. Who can't see anything except him. Who doesn't care about anything but him, not even in this condition where she was in pure agony.

"Shh... Your Maan is here... And I will never leave I promise" he kissed her forehead caressing her cheeks and felt her relaxed.

"Hana now you have to co-operate... You need to push" doctor yelled and rahmaan shot his head toward doctor.

He stare at everything in wide eyes and then at hana who's face twisted in pain.

"Hana come on! Push" doctor yelled and rahmaan felt hana squeeze his hand tightly. "Come on hanu" he encouraged her while she was trying.

"Hanu come on! Bring our baby in this world" he yelled in excitement and happiness. His face curved into a big grin.

"It's almost there! Push" doctor yelled.

"Yes! Hanu come on!" Rahman again yelled smiling and this time hana look at his face in anger.

"Your smiling! I'm in pain and your smiling!" She glared at him and clutching pillow with other hand. Rahmaan eyes widened.

"No! No jaan! I'm just too excited to see my baby" he said still smiling. Hana let go of his hand and slap him. He looked at her in shocked with wide eyes.

"Stop smiling! It's all because of you! I have to endure this pain and your smiling!" His smiled truly did wrong with her. At this moment she wanted rahmaan at this bed in her place.