10. Green signal.

Hi people 🙋

How are you all?

So... from this chapter you will get to see romance next most of the chapters.😍😍

**************

Hana's POV

I went to kitchen after talking to fathima and Riya aapi. They were also happy after hearing that maan was ready to give this marriage a chance. I know i lied to them. And I was feeling bad for that. But I didn't have a choice, for maan sake I had to do this.

"Hana.. Riya told me that rahmaan is ready to give this marriage a chance" marzi aapi asked as she stepped inside the kitchen.

"Yes aapi"

"He told you?" She asked suspiciously. And I nodded.

"Yes aapi.. he told me"

"But Hana still... I can't believed. After what he said that day I was sure that he was never going to accept this marriage. Then suddenly what happened?" She asked. Looking straight at me. I knew my aapi very well.. she was hard to handle. She always full fill mother's duty toward me.. a mother who always want their children to be happy. If my mama was alive then she might behaved like marzi aapi.. I can see my mama in her.. even they look like same.

I looked at her and sighed before opening my mouth to say something.

"Aapi he realised his mistake.. he came to me and apologized to me and he even promised me that he will never think about divorce. Is not that enough?" Aapi didn't say anything for sometime. She seems like she was in deep thoughts.

"Yeah that's the point.. 3 days ago he wanted divorced. And now suddenly he realised his mistake and promise you that he will never going to think about divorce. Even he is ready to give this marriage a chance. I can't believe him Hana"

"But I believe him. And I don't care what other people think about him" I said harshly.

"Hana I am your sister.. and you know I always want your happiness. I don't want you to break. He..." Aapi was saying but I cut her off.

"Aapi please.. he is my happiness and he will never break me.. he will never hurt me intentionally.. I know maan doesn't love me. but he thinks me as his friend and that enough for me.. so stop this" I said rising my voice. I can see hurt in my aapi's eyes but I can't heard anything against maan.

"I just want you to be careful" aapi said looking down. And now I felt really bad. I shouldn't talked to her like this. I knew she only wanted my happiness. That's why she doubted on maan. She think my love for him was going to hurt me.. Maan was going to hurt me.. but I know my maan will never hurt me. I sighed and held aapi's hand.

"Aapi I am sorry.. I didn't meant to hurt you. But aapi I love him.. I can't hear anything against him. Please don't think him as bad guy. He just need time aapi. For me, please give him a chance. Please ignore his behaviour for sometime." I pleaded her with my now tear filled eyes. She sighed and smiled.

"For you, I will try my best to ignore that idiot' mistakes" she said with smiled. I chuckled and hugged her.

"What are you both doing here?" Riya aapi asked as she came to us.

"We are practicing a dance.. do you wanna join?" marzi aapi said with fake excitement.

"Hahaha.. very funny" Riya aapi said rolling her eyes at marzi aapi.

Marzi aapi laughed a little. And I just smiled at Riya aapi's annoying face.

"Now tell me what your doing?" She asked again.