52. Torture night for maan

Rahmaan's POV

As I woke this morning my eyes fall on the the figure beside me. And bright smile came to my lips seeing my beautiful wife sleeping peacefully wrapping her arms around me. Her head was on my shoulder. I strokes her cheeks hair for sometime lovingly and she snuggle a bit. until my eyes went to wall clock and I saw it's 8 o'clock. I instantly came back to reality. I have a job and if hana saw me here then she will be angry. I know what had happened last night hana was not going to take all this in positive way. She will blame herself for giving in. Or me for manipulating her. So I couldn't do anything except went out from here before she woke up.

Carefully I took her head from my shoulder and placed it on the pillow and unwrapped her armas around me and sat beside her. Covering her with blankets I went closer to her and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Good morning Jaan" with that I got down and walked out of her room.

After I got ready for office i made my way to the kitchen I saw maid making breakfast for us. I told her to take care of hana and don't leave before I came. drinking only coffee i walked out of the house.

*******

Hana's POV

How could I do this.

How I again let him came close to me?

I again fool myself.?

How I let him kissed me.?

How I let him sleep with me.?

Those all questions ranging in my head since I woke up this morning. I was angry at myself. I didn't know how happene all those things. Maan dressed me then he spent with while talking to my baby and then he kissed me -eventhough I kissed him back- and then he slept with me. That all things make me feel like I'm again giving in to his fake love.

No! Im won't give in. I won't make him fool me again. I won't change my decision. I want divorce and that's it.

"But for that.. I have to focus on my decision. Only couple of months I have to bear this torture. This was last time I let you came close to me maan.. I won't give in again" I told myself and walked out of the room since I was hungry.

*******

I was getting ready to visit Kulsum. After few days is Kulsum's wedding so she wanted me meet her before wedding ritual would start.

"Where are you going?" A voice came from doorway. I didn't have to look back to know who he was.

I scoff and continue applying lip gloss on my lips. But did he ever know what's the meaning of no. He came behind me.

"Hanu.. it's 6pm. Where are you going at this time?" He again asked. I glared him through mirror.

"It not your concern" i said wearing my watch and turned to go. But he held my elbow and turned me toward him.

"Yes! It is my concern! I won't let you go alone. So it's better you tell me and I will take you" he demanded making my blood boiled. I jerk his hand away.

"And what made you think you can stop me! Listen rahmaan what had happened last night that doesn't mean I changed my mind or I've forgive you! No! Your still there where your a day ago for me! Nothing" I yelled pushing him and walked out taking my handbag with me.

**********

Rahmaan's POV

I ran behind her and stood infront of her.

"Okay! Okay I'm sorry! I shouldn't have talked to you like this. But please Jaan tell me where are you going? I can't let you go alone" I begged infront of her but she just looked away huffing.