32. Distance

Hi guys.

Morning update.

I hope your morning will be good 😍

***********

Rahmaan's POV

"Hana open the door damn it!" I yelled banging on the door.

But got no response and was about break the door but then the door open. And I saw my hana standing there and let out a breath which I didn't know I was holding.

Her eyes were puffy red and her hair were disheveled. She looked like mess but still my heart restless for her and wanted nothing more than to take her in my arms and I did.
I step inside and pulled her bone crush hug.

I pulled her back and started kissing her face all over. I couldn't believe I was this much scared. She stood there froze and surprised closing her eyes and let me do my work. I kept kissing her forehead cheeks eyes nose jaws and peck her lips repeatedly just to gave my restless heart some peace.

"Why weren't you opening the door? Do have any idea, You scared the hell out of me" I said hugging her again.
After I got want I want the Peace I pulled back.

"Why you came here?" she asked as she moved back after sometime.

"Cause I wanted to talk to you" I said softly but she walked toward her bed and stood there facing her back toward me.

"But I don't want to talk to you" she said and I know what I said earlier that make her angry with me.

"Hana... Listen I..." she cut me off

"What?! What you have to say?!" She yelled facing me.

"Jaan-e-maan.. listen to me.. your taking everything wrong" I said calmly going closer to her.

"I'm taking everything wrong?! Didn't you take her out over me! She means to you more than me" She yelled hitting my chest causing me to stumbled. I felt anger rising in me but I control as much as I could. Cause I hurt her feelings before and I didn't wanted to do this again.

"Jaan.. she means nothing to me.. trust me" I almost pleaded cupping her face but she shook her head. Her face was burning with anger. And I wasn't understanding what happened to her all of sudden. She never behaved with me like this, like she was behaving past few days.

"You said I'm not worth your time, right? Then why are you here wasting your precious time on me!" She shouted grabbing my collars.

"I didn't mean anything like that. You know i was angry..." I was saying softly trying to control her anger but no she didn't seems to get anything wisely.

"What am i to you? Your punching bag? If your angry you let it on me?!" She again shouted.

"Hana stop shouting!" I hissed freeing my collar from her hold.

"What were you both did all this time? Did you take her on a date? Was it that worth your time?" She shouted again ignoring my words.

"You know what! You are sick! I don't know why am i even wasting my time on talking to you! Your not right state of mind!" I yelled in frustration cause I was DONE. and turned to go.

"Where are you going?" She asked in low tone standing in front of me.

"I'm tired hana! I need space" and tried to walked but she hold my arms

"Space from whom?" She asked in low and painful voice.

"From you! From this headache relationship! I can't take this anymore!" I yelled frustrating holding my head.