36. Winning her again

Yesterday I took break and today I'm here... What a break🙄 but again I wanted to gave you all treat as our book cross 50k readers.. so enjoy ❤️

But after that i will again going on my break so don't ask me to update... I hope so😬

*********

Muneeb's POV

"How is she?" I asked as bhabi ( sister in law) came out of Hana's room.

"She's sleeping" bhabi said wiping her tears I gulp to hold back my emotions.

"Marzi.. Insha Allah everything will be okay.. don't worry" Nabeel bhai tried to consold her.

"Don't worry! Your telling me to don't worry!..." Bhabi almost yelled but then realised that she was standing outside Hana's room she closed her mouth. And Nabeel bhai took her to their room while I followed them. Haan told everything what happened there or should I say bhabi force her to say everything.

"That family ruined my little sister! That rahmaan! I will kill him!" Bhabi seethed.

"Marziya...We will talk to them..." Nabeel bhai was saying but Bhabi cut him off angrily.

"Talk!? There is nothing to talk! Did you see her?! My innocent baby how cruelly he broke her! I should've take her here after baba's death.. but I believed in them that they will take cared of my hanu..." Bhabi yelled at first and then sat on her bed holding her head while crying.

"What was her mistake? That she loved that heartless bastard all her life? That she was always loyal to her marriage? That she got in return disgrace from him?" Bhabi ask crying Nabeel bhai sat on the ground in front of her. And held her hand.

"Marzi... It's not her mistake.. we all know our hana.. she's too innocent..."

"And that was her biggest mistake bhai... Being innocent her biggest mistake" I mumbled and they both look at me. Taking a deep breath I walked toward bhabi.

"Hana need us bhabi.. we have to take care of her... You can't broke like this.. you have to be strong for her" I said and bhabi nodded wiping her tears.

"I'm enough for my hanu.. and I'm not going to spare him like this" bhabi said in rage.

*******

I walked inside Hana's room slowly and saw her sleeping. But not peaceful sleep. She was mumbling something while tears were falling from her corner of the eyes.

I went closer to her and sat beside her slowly and i moved my ear to her lips to hear what she was mumbling. But what I heard made my stomach churn and I felt stang in my heart.

"Ma..an..I...I..lo...love..you... Do... don't do..do this" she mumbled and i move back feeling my eyes burn.

Why you love him that much hana! He doesn't deserve your love princess! How can that bastard is so lucky to have your crazy love!

I thought while caressing her forehead and wiping her tears. I felt my cheeks wet and touch to find I was also crying with my love. But only different was that she was crying for rahmaan and I was crying for her.
I still remember every moment I spent with her since our childhood most of all after rahmaan left for America cause when he was here I never had the chance to spend a single moment with her because everytime he was cling into her but when he left and I got the chance to spend time with her and then I realised how much I love her. I was 16 and hana was 13 that time.

Flash back.

I was in Mirza house that time. She was seated in the garden looking sad. I went to her and sat beside her.