22. All mine / All yours

Hey guys

How are you?

Waiting for this chapter. TBH even I was really excited to update this chapter😍

But before reading hands up my eager readers.. my other readers wanted to know who's my eager readers😜

************

Hana's POV

I came to my room feeling dejected. I planned to celebrate maan's birthday with me and him only. But he is going to celebrate with his friends. And Ellen was also there. And I don't want this. I want him to be with me tonight.

'Allah please do something.. I want to spend some time with my husband.  Is that too much to ask for wife' I pray out laud with teary eyes and sat on the bed anxiously.

After few minutes I heard a knock on my door.

"Who?" I asked little harshly.

"Me" came from outside and I immediately recognised that voice belongs to Maan. I Stood up and went to open the door

"Hmm" I asked as soon as I open the door. Crossing his arms he leaned on the door frame staring at me.

"What happened to you?" He asked and I look down and shook my head.

"Nothing"

"Don't lie to me.. I saw your sad face at the dining table." He said and I look up at him. I don't know how to say what I wanted to say.

"If you saw then you must figure out what make me sad on the dining table." I said looking at my hand while playing with my fingers.

"Don't hana.. don't play games with me! You know I like straight answers! Ye gol gol baatein mujhe samajh nahi aati (this round round talk I don't understand)"  he said almost threatened tone. I step closer to him and stood in front of him. He silently stood there staring at me.

"Don't go! Don't go for tonight's party Please!" I blurted out while looking directly in his eyes.

"Why?" He asked making straight face.

"Be..because...." I trailed off. I don't have any words.

"Give me solid reason.. then I will think about it" he demanded.

"Um... Wait for 12am you will get your answer" I said with hope he would agree.

"Why not now?" He asked and I can feel how impatient he was.

"Har cheez ka ek khas waqt hota hai ( everything has a special time)" I replied smiling. And a small smile made its way to his lips.

"Hmm..okay" he nodded and walked away from there. I stood there happy, nervous, and excited.

After some time i looked up at the clock and saw 9:30pm it's mean all the people in the house went to their rooms. I hurriedly went to kitchen to prepare my surprise.

***********

At 11 o'clock i came back to my room after I was done. I hurriedly went to washroom to take quick shower.

I came out of washroom wearing my special dress. And did little bit make up. I did my hair in loose curls. I looked at the clock and saw its 11:45pm

I wore my long robe and cover my head with my scarf and walked downstairs at directly toward kitchen. I took that cake which I made for Maan and slowly walked toward his room. And stood outside.

I was nervous and excited at the same time. I don't know what happen to me but I couldn't take step further. I stood there like statue.

Hana! You can't back off! You can do this! Just say Bismillah and step forward.