8. Divorce?

Hey

How are you guys?

It's so sweet of me🤣 again I am not supposed to update today but here I am for my lovely readers😍

So here is another update.. it's not that long but not that short either.

It's little bit painful chapter 😢

****************

Hana's POV

I spend all my day in my room. I didn't have the courage to go downstairs. I know everyone was going to teas me. They saw us like that.

Uggh!! Allah!! why they all saw us like that. Its so embarrassing. What they must be thinking about me and maan what he....

"Hana" I came out of my thoughts when I heard fathima aapi's voice. And knock on my door.

"Hana open the door"

How long will you be hiding.. you have to go in front of everyone Hana. I told myself.

"Yes aapi.. coming" I sighed and went to open the door.

I opened the door and saw fathima aapi stood there with a smiled.

"What aapi? Did you.. need Something?"  I asked innocently.

"Yes. Mama told me to called your bhabi" she said with smirked. I blushed hard at the word bhabi

"Hahaha.. Hana look your face.. you look so cute when your blushed." She laughed. I narrowed my eyes at her

"Ok chalo.. everyone is waiting for you at the dinner" aapi said and dragged me downstairs.

I came to dining room and saw all of them sitting on the table."come Hana" riya aapi called me and gestured me to sit with her. I went to her and sat beside her. But regret next moment when I saw maam in front of me. He looked at me and quickly looked down at his plate when he saw me looking at him.

We all were eating our dinner in silent untill we heard baba' voice

"I have decided something" Baba said and we all looked at him.

"What?" Mama asked.

"I want rahmaan and Hana's ruksati to be done before fathima's wedding" Baba said and my heart skipped it's beat.

"What!!?" Maan yelled and stood up. We all looked at him.

"Yes rahmaan..  it was already decided, when you come we will do your and Hana's ruksati before fathima's wedding." Baba said.

"No Baba.. I told you i don't want this" maan yelled.

"What you mean by you don't want this?" Baba stood up and yelled back.

"I. am. not. ready. for. this. marriage" he said each and every word and my heart clenched at his words.. and he went from there while Baba walked behind him and we all follow them.

"Wait Rahman Ahmed Mirza" Baba yelled. maan stopped and turned to him.

"Baba I am telling you last time forget this thing. I will not marry" maan said angrily

"Your already married"

"I don't accept this marriage"

"Whether you accept it or not it cannot change the reality." Baba said matter of fact crossing his arms.

"Rahmaan.. beta listen to me.. it is for your good. Hana is best for you.. trust me beta. You will be happy with her." Mama tried to convinced him while my tears started falling.