6. talk to me

Hey.. how are you all?

So here is another update.

Enjoy ❤️

************

Edited

Hana's POV

It was 10 o'clock but maan didn't come home yet. I was worried about him. Where he could be? He didn't know anyone here.

How much I wanted to make maan's first-day happy day. After 8 years he was with his whole family. I wanted him to enjoy it. I didn't want him to be disappointed in any way. But because of me, He was not with his family. He was hurt. And I was the reason for all this.

Ya Allah, please take care of my maan. Only you know where he is. please save him from evil people And sent him home safely as soon as possible. I was on my prayer mat. Making dua for him after I was done I folded my prayer mat and walked out of my room.

As I came downstairs I saw mama and Riya aapi sitting in the hall.
Maybe they are waiting for maan. I thought and stood on the last stair.

"Mama go and sleep. It's quite late" Riya said.

"Yes, Riya. It's quite late but my son is not at home" Mama said I can see how worried she was.

"Mama he must be with his friends. He always does that. You know.. Whenever there was a bad argument between him and i. He would leave the house and not came until his temper was cool. So chill mama" Riya aapi was trying to erase mama tension.

"But Riya he doesn't know anyone here. His frien..." Mama was saying but aapi cut her off in the middle.
" His friends are here. Alex and Jake. Both are here mama. They also came here chasing Rumaan." Riya aapi said with soft smiled.

I know Jake and Alex they are maan's buddy. I always saw their pictures on maan's post or story.

I felt relieved after hearing this if they were with him then he must be fine.

"Are you sure?. They are with him?" Mama asked not convinced of aapi's words yet.

"Yes, mama. I called Alex half an hour ago he said they are with him" aapi reassured mama and mama nodded.

"Ok now go and sleep and don't take tension. I am here until Rumaan comes home, ok?" Riya aapi said and lead mama to her room.

When they left I came and sit on the sofa. And leaned my head back and close my eyes.

"Hana" I heard Riya aapi's voice. as I open my eyes I saw Riya aapi seated beside me.

"What are you doing here?" Aapi asked," nothing I was just..." I bit my lips I didn't know what to say.

"Waiting for Rumaan" Riya aapi completed my sentence. With a soft small smile.

"Hmm" I just hummed looking at the floor.

"Hana I know your hurt. And I know you heard everything" Riya aapi said and I looked up at her.

"How.."
"I saw you when marzi was taking you to your room" aapi cut me off and said. I didn't say anything.

"Hana.....umm... Rumaan, whom you all saw in the evening.... that is the truth of him now...uhh... He has changed hana... Uhm..you...." I could tell aapi was nervous.

"Aapi I know what you're trying to say. That I shouldn't expect anything from him. Right?" I said and looked at her I saw her eyes watery and she looked down.