50. His pain / her happiness

Assalamualaikum

Eid Mubarak my lovelies 😘🎉🎊

So this is eidi from me😜 and I hope you will give me eidi too by voting and comments lovely words😍

******

Hana's POV

"Please take care of yourself hanu" mama said hugging me

"I will.. and you both also take care of yourself... And baba don't forget to take your medicines on time"

Today mama baba were going to their some old relative's daughter's wedding. Mama baba both didn't wanted to go but they were calling them constantly and baba mama couldn't say no. So here they are leaving for 2 to 3 days. Leaving me with this jerk. Who was standing beside me.

"Rahmaan... Take care of hana" mama said.

"Oh mama... Please stop this take care of you take care of her" Maan said annoyingly. Actually mama were saying this tenth time now.

Mama baba both narrowed their eyes at rahmaan. While he bite his tongue and gave his apology smiled.

"Don't worry both of you... She is my love my wife.. I will take care of her with my life" he said putting his hands on my shoulder. I looked up slightly moving my head toward him and gave him deadly glared. While he just grinned in response.

"Okay chalo bye... Allah Hafiz" saying this they both walked out of the house.

I turned around and came face to face with grinning maan.

"Why are you grinning like an idiot?" I asked annoyingly.

"We are alone" he exclaimed again grinning ear to ear

"So?" I raised my eyebrows. He smirked causing my heart skip a beat at his smirk. Because I know what this smirk was.

"So..." saying this he took a step forward making me gulped. But I made my face straight.

"So?" again asked taking a step back. Trying my best not to look effected.

"So" he bite his lips. Taking few steps forward while I take back. He abruptly wrapped his arms around me to hold me in place.

"So.." he whispered again. I closed my eyes tightly as I felt his breath on my ear. But I couldn't feel his lips.

"So...so wha..what?" I asked in whispered but couldn't got any response. Frowning I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me while his Both lips were between his teeth. And in the next second he burst into laughter.

"Hanu...." He was laughing hard putting his hands on his stomach. I was looking at him confusedly.

"Look at you cheeks... It became maroon like beetroot" he said while laughing. And then I realised that he just wanted to saw my this reaction on his closeness. I glared at him.

"Aww...your so cute My wifey... You look like a newly bride" pinching my cheeks he said grinning. I slapped his hands.

"What was that?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

"Just wanted to see my old hanu" he replied with smiled.

"I'm not that old hanu" I replied glaring him. and turned to leave but he held my wrist pulling me back.

"You can tell me whatever you want but your eyes tell me how much you love me.. I know my old hanu is still inside you.. she just scared to come outside. But I will bring her out again." He said with so much emotion I turned and look at him who was smiling softly.