47. Hana's hatred

Assalamualaikum

Hi guys.. good morning.

Early update on early morning 😅

*********

Author's POV

"Shut up" hana shouted at muneeb throwing cushion at him.

"Listen Birthday girl... I swear I didn't meant to slept after fajar ( morning prayer) but I didn't know how I ended up sleeping...." Muneeb was trying to understand what had happened to him. If he had something important do in morning he never sleeps after fajar.

"I said shut up... I don't want to hear your excuses" hana cut him of throwing another cushion.

While there stood rahmaan watching them with smile plus smirk. He was enjoying how hana was beating muneeb and yelling at him.

"I never thought you would've been that irresponsible... You know it was important for me. Still you slept like you haven't slept for years" hana was continuesly yelling at muneeb. And rahmaan notice a hurt look on muneeb face and realised it was getting too much. So that he  interrupted.

"Can I say something" rahmaan asked loudly.

"Shut up" muneeb and hana both yelled simultaneously in frustration.

Hana was angry that she have to gone with rahmaan because of muneeb was sleeping. And muneeb was angry at himself cause he couldn't believe that he became irresponsible toward hana.

"Okay" rahmaan said raising his hands in surrender. His smirked didn't left from his lips.

They both glared at him cause his please expression haven't unnoticed by them.

"You both continue" rahmaan said holding his laugh and started walking toward his -which was Hana's- room. After taking three to four steps upstairs he turned toward them. They both still staring at him in confusion and anger.

"Before I go.. I wanted to say something to you muneeb" rahmaan pause and fully look at muneeb. "Don't drink your bedside tables water..." He again paused and bite his lips to held back his laugh. And pinch his bride of nose then added" If you don't want to sleep like you slept in this morning" saying this he turned and almost ran toward his room. And burst into laughter.

Baba's sleeping pills. He mumbled while continuesly laughing.

Muneeb and hana both were looking at his direction with open mouth. They could hear his laughing voice. They Both look at each other and realisation hit them causing their eyes to widened.

"Rahmaan" they both screamed.

***************

Hana's POV

Currently I was getting ready for the birthday party mama held for me. I tried my best to tell her that I didn't wanted this party and all but mama said it would be nice to have party in the house for baba's health. So I couldn't deny for this.

It's a small party only for close relatives and friends. Marzi aapi didn't wanted to came but I insisted and thanks to God she agreed.

I came out of the room to saw everyone was waiting for me. I don't know why but I started feeling self-conscious.

Maybe because of my swollen belly.
I bite my lips in anxiousness. As realisation hit me.

They don't know about my marriage to Maan.. what will they think of me seeing me like this? I was feeling anxious. my head spinning thinking about all worst words they might be use for me and my baby. I placed my hand on my stomach.