Epilogue.

Assalamualaikum

Hey my lovely readers..

How are you all? Miss me and hana Maan?

So here is the epilogue as per your guys request

*********

5 years later.

( Dua 9 years, Momin 13 years, Maham 8 years )

Hana's POV

"They will come anytime hanu! And your still in this kitchen!" Maan steps inside the kitchen while yelling.

"It's almost done" I mumbled. while turning stove off.

"Shanu clean this kitchen before guest come" I instructed and walked out of the kitchen past by Maan. Clearly ignoring him.

"Why are you being so annoying" I asked as he just follow me with his annoying face.

"Cause your ignoring me"

"You deserve it"

"Are you still angry?"

"Wouldn't I?" I asked and turned to him as we step inside our room. He closed the door and came closer to me.

"You shouldn't" he said wrapping his arms around me.

"You sent my son away from me and your saying I shouldn't" I said with serious tone.

"He needed this Jaan.. why don't you understand he is totally depends on you.. he can't even drink his milk if your not around him" Maan said trying to make me understand. I know he is right. Rafay our son. He is not like his sisters. Dua and Maham began doing their small works -like playing, eating, drinking milk and sleeping- on their own at the age of 4. But rafay, he needs me around him every time. He can't even play if I wasn't around. He would love to be in kitchen with me than to play with his sisters without me.

He always sleep with us. Maan has never objection with this before but now when rafay turned 5 and still being the same maan decided to send him with his dadi and dada (grandma and grandpa) to Fathima aapi's house for week as she live here in this city with her husband and childrens.

"Hanu... You don't have to be worried for him.. he is with his dada and dadi.. and we both.. at least I trust my parents enough to give Rafay's responsibility to them."

"I also trust mama baba Maan.. and I know they will take care of him very well"

"Then what's the problem?" He asked.

"Problem is, that he never live away from us maan... You know I called mama today morning and she said rafay couldn't sleep well last night and constantly asking for me.. I'm missing him" I said feeling bad for my son, it's been two days he was away from me. And felt moisten in my eyes.

"I know hanu. I'm missing him too.. but he needs to be away from you for few days.. he needs to know that you can't be around him all the time." Maan tried to make me comforts and I look at his face. And it's evident that how much he also missing his son. In those two days this is the first time we are having conversations about this. I didn't gave him chance to talked to me.

I hugged him placing my head on his chest. I know how much he is missing our son but can't express it infront of me.

"Sorry for giving you cold shoulder" I whispered and felt him kissing my head.

"It's okay.. now go and get ready... Ali's family will be here soon" he said pulling back. I nodded and took out my dress.

*******