23. Romance

Hey guys

How are you all?

So here is our romantic chapter 😜

Enjoy ❤️

**************************

Rahmaan's POV

"Maan" hana called me in low voice.

"Hmm?" I hummed in response.

"Your my husband" she said like she was reminding me and I smiled before answering.

"And your my wife" I said from the bottom of my heart.

She immediately look up at me and her eyes lit up.

"So you.. accept our marriage?" She asked and I can see hopefill in her eyes.

"Yes" I said stroking her cheeks and she smiled kissing my chin.

"Never leave me" she said and I look down at her.

"I won't" I said almost immediately and kiss her head. And she held me tightly. She was lying on my chest and I held her closely by wrapping my one arm around her and other on her head playing with her soft hair.

I never feel like this before. Like I was feeling right now. Hana and I spent a beautiful night together. She poured her all love and filled my heart. I haven't felt this much loved. But tonight I feel her love and it felt so good blissful and right I couldn't explained.

For the first time I was nervous and afraid to do anything with her. She's so delicate that I don't wanted to break her. I was about to back out but she didn't let me go and again confessed her true love toward me. And I couldn't help myself but before I claimed her I accept her as my wife and made up my mind that I will never leave her. And erase that divorce thing. Because now she's mine. And always will be.

I am not going to changed my life style nor I am going to agreed for the ruksati anytime soon. For that I have to control hana. And I know she will do anything for me.

"Maan I love you" she said again and a smile came to my lips. In the last few hours she kept telling me how much she love me while kissing my face all over. And every time she does this my heart bloom with happiness joy and pride.

"Hmm" I hummed. I don't have anything to say in return because I don't know if I love her or not and I don't want to confessed anything fake.

She placed a kiss on my bare chest above my heart and look up while cupping my face with her one hand she said.

"You know. I truly want you to say ' I love you too hana' but I know you don't. Honestly it felt good that you don't say anything you don't mean. I am always expect you to be honest with me like this" I smiled and i nodded. And placed a peck on her lips.

My eyes went to clock and it shows 5 o'clock in the morning. it's mean everyone will be wake up for morning prayer.

"Hana.. I think you should go" I said and she held me tightly.

"No! I don't want to" she said pouting. And I stare at her.

No! I can't let them know about this. If anyone saw us in one room at this hour then they will do our ruksati tomorrow morning. No way!

"But you have to" I said sternly and saw her eyes getting wet. And I sighed.

"Hanu.. baby I don't want anyone to saw us in one room at this time.. can't do this for me?." I said softly making puppy face.