18. Ellen. marriage proposal

Hey guys

How are you?

So here our next chapter

********

Author's POV

Hana was looking at him in bewilderment, she didn't know what to say. Her mind became blank.

Rahmaan came closer and started unwrapping her dupatta, she didn't protest and let him do. After he take of her dupatta he come close to her ear.

"Hana... I want you... I need you" he started whispering in her ear and Kissed her earlobe while hana started shivering.

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled closer while nuzzling his face in her neck making her lost her senses.

"Hana... Please full fill my desires" he whispered kissing her neck Hana close her eyes feeling his touched.

He started kissing her neck and her head title without her knowing. Rahmaan's eyes landed on her mark and a smirked appeared on his lips when he realised that hana was trying to hide this little mark which he gave her on her neck. But he was going to mark her whole body and that made him feel happy.

"Hanu please" he said kissing her neck. She felt really bliss and her happiness tenfold when he called her hanu. Rahmaan used to call her hanu and after 8years he called her hanu she felt happy. She wrapped her hands around his neck.

"Will you?" he asked in husky voice. He didn't stop his lips roaming her neck.

"Maan.... I... Ah.." she moaned when he nibble her neck.

"Maan... Stop it.." she felt afraid of her emotions she knew if he continued then she will lost her senses and she didn't want this.

"Tell first.. will you?" He asked again.

"No!" Rahmaan's eyes snapped opened when he heard Hana's answered.

He felt anger rising in him but he control his anger when he felt her hands tightly wrapped around his neck. He knows the effect he has on her was pretty hard so she couldn't deny him for long he just have to be patient. He sighed and pulled back.

"It's okay... I just wanted you to know my feelings... If you don't want this.. if you don't like my touche then it's okay." He said making hurt face. And Hana felt her heart tightened seeing him like this.

"No.. no maan....it's not like that.. I love your touches" she blurted out. But she didn't regret on her words When she saw his eyes lit up.

"Really?" He asked feeling happy to heard this. She nodded smiling shyly.

"Haan Jaan.. I love it when you touch me... In fact last night when everything was going wrong I didn't felt for a second disgust by your touches... I love you and your touch is bliss for me" she said Looking into his eyes. He felt his heart beats increased as he heard her her statement. His heart felt again that feeling when he felt after hearing marziya and Hana's conversation.

"Then.. why you deny?" He asked frowning. Like little child and Hana chuckled before answering.

"because it's not right before ruksati..we...." Rahmaan didn't let her finished her sentence.

"Fine... I am not forcing you in anything... But one thing you should know Hana.. I. am. not. ready. for. the. ruksati.... definitely not next few years... So don't try to manipulate me" he said and stood up. Hana's heart clenched.

"No maan..I am not trying to manip...."
"Your getting late for your college... You should go" he said cutting her in the middle.

"Your not going to drop me?" she asked her eyes welled up with tears.