43. divorce papers!

Assalamualaikum

Hey people good morning.

How are you? And how is your roza (fast) going in this garmi (summer)?

Alhamdulillah mine is fine till now😅

*********

Rahmaan's POV

When i was in my room getting ready for the office i heard yelling voices from outside. I was startled for minute but then I recognise it baba and mama's voice. I ran outside and saw baba sitting on the sofa holding his head. While mama stood there crying.

"Baba mama what happened?" I asked worriedly and they both look at me. Baba's eyes red and he was shaking with Anger as his eyes landed on me.

"Here our great son Shabana!" He said Loudly and stood up.

"Now your happy beta! Obviously your happy now! Cause you got what you wanted!" He yelled while smiling but that smiled was bitter.

"Please calm down Ahmed. We will talk to them" mama tried to talked to baba while holding his hand but he jerk her hands away.

"TALK!? You want to talk? There is nothing to talk after what your son did!"  He shouted and I ran to him to calm him. Cause it's not right for his health.

"Baba please calm down" I said softly. But in return he slapped me hard.

"Baba" he again slapped me and I stood there silently.

"Don't call me baba!" He yelled.

"Baba.. you want to hit me you can baba as much as you want.. but please calm down.. your health is not good baba...." He cut me off.

"I want to die!" He screamed and mama gasped covering her mouth while I froze on my place.

"Please don't say that baba" I begged and he chuckled humourless.

"Do you care?" he asked And I nodded my eyes become wet seeing him like this. I love my baba so much.

"No rahmaan! You never cared about anyone but yourself" he yelled and I lowered my head.

"How can I live this life when he ruined my brother's daughter that she throw DIVORCE papers at his face" he shouted while throwing few papers at my face. Then I realised all the time he was holding same papers. my entire being froze. My breath hitched and eyes widened. I felt my blood become cold. And face became colourless.

Baba was continuesly yelling mama was trying to calm him but me. I felt everything shattered. My knees started shaking and my eyes were down on the floor were that paper was.

I bend down and with shaky hands I picked that paper were my life  coming to an end.

I saw it was really divorce papers and more hurting and painful was for me that hana signed it.

My breath become heavy and tears started blurring my vision. I tried to compose myself but I couldn't stop my tears. The pain was too great for me to hold it back.

Hana really asking for divorce!

My heart's pain increased every second as my eyes were glued to her signed.

"How will I face my brother?!" Baba's loud voice bring me out of my trance. I looked at him and saw him shaking.

"He! Your son! He ruined my niece! My brother gave her to us why!? To broke her to ruined her?!" Baba started screaming and I was stood there numb.

"How I will face him! When he will ask me on judgement day what we did to his daughter then what will I say to him! That my son ruined her! And abandon her with his child! How will hana live with a child alone! My brother make us done this nikah before his death cause he trusted us that after him we will take cared of his little princess but my son ruined her! And i couldn't do anything I couldn't stopped him! I broke my promise I....." Baba was continuesly screaming and then his breath become heavy and he started rubbing his left hand and chest.