45. Back to home

Assalamualaikum

Hi guys

First of all: I'm so sorry if I offended any of you. I truly didn't meant to hurt any of your feelings. I was really hurt reading some of comments. You won't understand.  as I said before I wasn't hurt because your hating rahmaan but you indirectly hurt me. Saying many things about my story, which I didn't wanted to repeat. You can hate a character but when you drag author and whole story and whole story's character (like Rahmaan's whole family. You can't and don't want to see his parents love which they gave to hana just because riya's filthy words and rahmaan mistakes/sin) that would hurt story's writer. that's why I couldn't control posting A/N. ( And that note was not to make you fall in love with rahmaan but to make you clear his pov) and still you think same then it's you choice.

And second of all: thank you so much everyone who gave me courage and support me. Your kind words, your messages really meant to me. It really help me. And Insha Allah now and future I'm Alhamdulillah strong enough to face all of this. Love you❤️

This early update only to clear everyone's mind (most probably mine) be positive guys🤗

***************

Hana's POV

"Are you out of your mind!" Aapi yelled at me.

"It's for baba" I said in low voice.

"I know your doing this for chacha... But still you have to think about yourself hana..  how you stay there where you have to see rahmaan every day!" She again yelled and I don't know what to say. Yes I can't be around him. But I have no choice. it was baba requests.

"Hana I'm talking to you!" Aapi shouted when she saw me silently sitting there. I looked up at aapi who was glaring at me. I stood up and went in front of her and held her hands

"I have no choice aapi.. I couldn't deny baba.. after all baba gave me love and respect as his other daughters.. you know na... Whenever he brings something for fathima aapi he never forgot about me and bring same thing for me as well.. he always took cared of my every needs as father.. he always love me aapi.. after our baba's death he was there whenever I needed a father's hand on my head.. and now when he needs a daughter.. how can I ignored him.?. Fathima aapi Riya aapi no one is here and he is angry at rahmaan. He is not talking to him. baba needs me aapi... He has a wish that his grandchild to birth in his house... Aapi he didn't tell me to forgive Rahman or give him chance he just said until my baby's birth I should live with them" I tried my best to make her understand my point of view but aapi shook her head.

"But your divorc..." I cut her of.

"You forgot that I can't be divorced during pregnancy" I told her and her eyes grew wide as she realised this.

"So that's why your going to live there?"

"No aapi.. it's only for baba" I said irritatly.

"And what about rahmaan?" She asked narrowing her eyes.

"After what he did to me.. do you think there is anything remain between us?" I asked. But what aapi said make my breath hitched.

"Do you think there is nothing between you two?" she asked and look down at my stomach.

Our baby

"Nothing" I said making straight face. and aapi just smiled shaking her head.

"Remember this" saying this she walked out.

I move to my bed and lay down.

"I will prove you wrong aapi.. there is nothing between us.. i will never forgive him... And till my baby's birth he has to test his own medicine... He think he can earn my forgiveness but no! I will never give him chance to mend my heart"