11. Closeness

Hey guys

How are you?

Friday update

Enjoy ❤️

****************

Hana's POV

I was sitting on the bench outside the college waiting for maan for about an hour now. But he didn't came.

"Hana come on.. I will drop you.. it's been an hour now" kulsum my best friend said.

She was also here with me. She didn't wanted me to leave here all alone. As I scared with boys easily So she was always with me every time. After maan left for America. She became my best friend. She means a lot to me. So that's why i told her about me everything. I know mama told us not to tell anyone about our marriage but then.....

Best friends not just anyone right?

"No.. you go.. I will wait for him" I said stubbornly

"Hana don't be stupid.. if he had to come then he would have come by now.. now get up" she ordered me.

Yes. Sometimes she behaves like marzi aapi. She always trying to boss around me. She think I am stupid.

Now you tell me. Am I?

"Kulsum please.. you can go.. I told you I will wait for him.. I know he will come." I said crossing my arms. And rolled my eyes at her. But truly i didn't want her to leave me here alone.

"You know I won't leave you alone here." She said and sat next to me. Crossing her arms. I smiled and turned to her.

"That's why I love you" I said proudly and gave her tight side hug..

"Oh please.. don't butter me now " she said rolling her eyes and i giggled.

***********

Author's POV

Rahmaan was sitting with his friends. Alex and Jake in restaurant. They called him for lunch. So he was here enjoying his time with his friends.

"Did you here Ellen is coming for your birthday?" Alex said. Rahmaan eyes grew wide.

"What!?" He almost yelled.

"Offo Alex!! it was surprised. You ruined her surprised man" Jake said narrowing his eyes.

"What the hell are you talking about? If she come and surprised me then that would not be surprised for me but shock." Rahmaan said feeling annoying.

"Hey! What happened man? You looked disturb" Alex asked

"No man... It's just that.. you guys know I am living here with my family. And I don't want them to know about me being involved with girls" he said worriedly.

And after what happened few days back. He didn't wanted anymore trouble now. If his family come to know him being involved with any other girl then they will again angry at him which he never wanted. He want his family by his side and for that he needed Hana by his side now. And she loved him so much that if she came to know then she will break.....

'Woah woah woah!!! That's what I want. Man!! Why didn't i think about this before. Ellen can help me to get rid of her. But before that I want hana to trust me blindly. So when she come to know about my cheating she won't think for second to divorce me, and And no one will able to change her mind then' He smirked at his thoughts.

"Hey man! Come to earth!" Jake shouted. Shaking Rahmaan's shoulders.

"Huh?" He looked at his friends who were looking at him with suspicious.