5. Their nikah

Hey guys.

How are you?

Here is the next update

**************

Edited

Author's P.O.V

Flashback

Hana was in her class. When the bell rang for lunch break she ran to Rumaan's classroom. She wanted to have lunch with him. It was their routine having lunch with each other. In playground. When she came to his classroom. She didn't find him outside while Rumaan always stood outside waiting for her.

"Hey, can you call maan?" Hana asked when she saw a boy came from his class.

"Who is maan? We don't have a classmate named maan" he said and looked at Hana.

"Umm. I mean Rumaan" she said slightly embarrassed.

"Oh, Rumaan. He is....."

"I am here hanu" Rumaan's voice interrupted that boy he And came in front of her.

"Maan. I was waiting for you here for a long time" Hana said and pouted.

"Hanu sorry. I had some homework to do. My next teacher is very dangerous. If I don't give him my homework then he will throw me out of class"

"It's okay maan," she said smiling.

"Hey, but his name is Rumaan.., right? Then Why are you calling him maam?" That boy asked.

"Umm... I.."

"Because for her.. I am her maan. it's my nickname given by her," he said smilingly, to that boy.

"Ohkay," that boy said and walked out.

"I think I should start calling you Ruman...." She was saying looking at the floor. She didn't like the idea of calling him Rumaan.

"No!! You won't!" He literally shouted. Cutting her off in the middle.

"But.."

"I am telling you hana. I am your maan and you can only call me maan.. understood?" he asked sternly. And Hana being Hana nodded her head obediently.

"I will always call you maan" He smiled and they started walking.

As they sat next to each other in the play ground. Hana looked at him.

"Maan.. why you like this name?" Hana asked looking at him. He turned to her.

"Because you gave me that name. And hanu I just love hearing maan from you.. it feels like... maan belongs to you" he said smiling widely.

"You tell me, why you call me maan?" He asked.

"Because..... Maan belongs to me" Hana said giggling. While he laugh.

Flashback end

******

Hana was hurt when Ruman didn't recognize his nickname which she gave him. She couldn't believe that Rahman could forget this.

She was still lost in her thoughts when Ruman chuckled and spoke.

"How can I know mama!? It's not like that maan is my....." He trailed off when something hit him.

"Rumaan... Maan..... It's me?" He whispered more to himself than anyone.

He looked at Hana in disbelief. and when their eyes met two tears escaped her eyes without her knowing.