New stories prologue

Sorry not an story update 😬

1. Our secret force marriage / his secret wife

"What happened to you?" I asked and she looking away from me.

"No... nothing" she stuttered I can feel she was crying.

"You were crying" I asked more like stated and she shook her head.

"Isha.. if your upset because of what you saw in the morning then you sho.. shouldn't be" I said in the end stuttering.

"I shouldn't be?" She asked innocently. And now her eyes filled up with tears.

"She is my wife isha" I reasoned and she give me sad smiled I quickly look away.

"So am I" she whispered and tear escaped her eyes and turned to other side making me froze on my place.

In those 2 years this is the first time Isha said that she is my wife. Even I never acknowledge her as my wife. We hided this from everyone. We never behaved nor we asked each other that we are husband and wife and we want rights. So hearing Isha mentioning her as my wife make me feel something in my heart which I never felt for her before.

It makes me feel that I'm standing here with my little 2nd wife.

********

Isha abdul. a beautiful 17 year old girl. She live in a small village. Village where girl treated like a trash. She lost her mother when she born. Her father married to another woman cause he wanted to gave his daughter a love of mother. But her fate gave her witch disguise by mother. She lost her father at the age of 12 and after that her step mother make her life hell.

Arshad malik. A handsome kind 25 years old man. Happily Married man. He loves his wife. He married to his college sweetheart when he was 23.
He lived in Dubai with his wife because of his business. They both came to their home town for some business but that led Arshad to marry Isha.

So how they got married and how they will hide their marriage from the world. Want to know then vote for this story 😜 (I mean comments here)

★★★★★★★★

2. His selfish love
  Mafia book 2

"Lea... leave me" I stuttered taking step back.

"How can I leave you" he said coming closer to me.

"You li..lied to me" I said continues taking step back. Fearing this man who was standing in front of me.

"Amna.. love don't do this... Come here" he said softly. But I shook my head.

"Your monster" I whisper and hit my back with wall. He stood infront of me.

"I'm your husband" he said as matter of fact.

"Your not the one whom I loved and married" I said and put my hands on his chest to make some distance.

"We should talk about this in the morning..." He paused and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. "Now shall we continue what we started before I leave" he said with smirk. Coming closer to my face.

"Don't touch me" I hissed and he held me tightly.

"Today our wedding night love, and you have no idea how much I longed for this day.. so no one can stop me now" he said and crashed his lips on me.

I can't believe i love this man. No! I didn't love this man. I love my Armaan. Who was kind and loving caring person. But this man was a cruel heartless man. And I hate him.

He moved back and look at me angrily.

"My love.. you have to response" he said angrily. Unzipping my dressed.

***********

Amna kareem. A beautiful bubbly confident 21 years old girl. Her parents and her brother love her too much. She is the princess of their house. She hated violence.

Armaan akbar. A 26 years criminal secret mafia boss. Everyone knows and fear him to the core by his name but no one see his face as the mafia. He live away from his family but he really love them he has elder brother sameer whom he love too much.

Amna and Armaan did love marriage. Before marriage Armaan disguise himself most kind and loving person in front of Amna.

Now Armaan will do anything to keep Amna with him cause he love her. Now let's see what will he do for his selfish love.

★★★★

3. Unknowingly halal (lawful)
Mafia book 1

 Unknowingly halal (lawful) Mafia book 1

Adiba mia

Adiba mia. A silent shy and always frightened by anything typ 22 year old girl. Live with her chacha and chachi. she love them but they think her as burden. She fear of small small think easily.

Sameer akbar. A handsome but heartless secret mafia 28 years old man. He did everything for his family. He loves his family and brother armaan.

★★★

So guys tell me which one you want first.