Chapter 21 - Intruder?

Note: On public demand(y'all lovelies!❤️) we have Tunisha Sharma as Elina. Couldn't find a pic where she looks evil though 😂

Update: Found this pic of 'Elina!' (special thanks to Selsha_07 for sending me this! ✨❤️)

Enjoy! ✨

Sumedh's POV

I groaned inwardly as I reached Elina's house. I didn't even bother to open her door when she got down. Well, some people just don't deserve that, do they? I was just about to pull into my garage, when suddenly I heard a tap on my car.

"Sumii, I just moved in, so I feel very alone. Why don't you come in for a cup of coffee?" Elina said.

"No thanks, I don't drink coffee and I'm sure you won't be alone for long." I replied, with a double meaning.

I made my way inside the house. I was missing Mallika. If this Elina hadn't come, I would have been with Mallika right now. I can still go, right? No, she told you not to come.

"SUMEDH!!" I heard a voice yelling. Dau.

"What happened, Dau?! Why are you yelling?" I found him at the doorstep with Kira. Kira. At this time?

"We need to talk. Sit down." Dau said seriously. I was glancing back and forth between him and Kira. What are they on about?

I sat down silently and waited for them to speak.

"Listen, Elina will be ruining everything. So all I'm asking from you is that you be a bit more conscious when that happens. Think of what Mallika might think. Or else, forget the confession." I was taken aback. Dau never spoke like this, especially with me. What's gotten into him?

"But Dau, what happened?" I questioned.

"Mallika tells you not to come, and you don't go? Sumedh, I thought you understood girls better than me!" I looked down. He had a point. I should have been with her right now.

"Sumedh.. Miku is very sensitive, you need to handle her with care, you get me?" Kira said. Kira knows too. Oh God.

"I'm sorry, I'll go and see her then. I have to get my things from her place as well." I said and grabbed my car keys from my pocket.

As I turned to exit the house, I heard people snickering and a clap, sort of how a 'high five' would sound. I looked back at Dau and Kira with narrowed eyes. Were they up to something?!

Dau went back to his serious composure and said that he had to drop Kira at her apartment. I didn't question them any further. 

I drove to Mallika's house and opened the front door without knocking as I had a key, and also if Mallika was asleep, she wouldn't wake up unnecessarily.