Chapter 23

"Oi, why aren't you healing?" Luther glared at the me who was laying in a hospital bed, recovering from my injury.

"Get out." I glared straight back at him with my arms folded.

"Let's be civil about this." I couldn't help laugh at his statement.

"Civil? You're talking about being civil? What a joke. Luther you're such a joke- I mean you're so funny." I feigned laughter as I raised my hand to cover my mouth. "Why didn't you think about civility when you... Let's see, kidnapped me, held me hostage, shot me more times then I can remember?" I abruptly stopped laughing as I listed everything whilst curling down a finger for each one, with additional for every shot I could remember.

"I apologise but why aren't you healing?" Much like a stubborn 70 year old Luther was unable to let go of his chosen topic.

"How the f*** do I know?" I screamed before whimpering in pain at the searing pain in my abdomen.

"Autumn!" Samuel ran into the room shrugging off some of Luther's men. "Did he do anything to you? S-should I call the doctor? Oh my god, you're bleeding through the covers." Samuel's face paled as his gaze landed on the red blooming on the bed sheets.

"Y-you why aren't you healing?" Luther asked a third time...

Is this guy suffering memory loss? He's really staying true to his role as a 80 year old man. How many times is he going to ask this question?

"Your stitches tore due to your shouting, I recommend you don't raise your voice or any actions that would cause aggravation to the wound site." The doctor scolded me while sending a glare over at Luther.

"Please remove the annoyance from my room so that I can rest without tearing my body apart." I asked the doctor with a pleading look and he nodded while signalling for Luther to leave.

"Why aren't you healing? How comes it's reopening shouldn't it have closed up by now? It wasn't like this before, does that mean I could've killed you if you hadn't run?" Luther asked, taking a step towards me.

"I won't feel bad for you, I won't, I won't."

Why should I feel guilty when I'm the victim here? But why is he acting so pitiful? Is this really an underworld bo- yes, he is, he shot you, you idiot.

"Please be on your way, Mr. Magnus." The doctor grabbed Luther's arm as he dragged him out of the room before I could respond.

"My daughter!" The door to the room suddenly slammed open causing me to jump and the doctor to freeze. "Who did this to you?" He grabbed me by the face inspecting me before turning towards the doctor and looking to him for information on my condition.

"He did it." I pointed my finger towards Luther who stood like a deer in the headlights whilst registering the accusation. "He also kidnapped me."

"Huff... So... Huff... He's the pervert." The woman who's supposedly my mother in this universe entered, sounding very out of breath as she stood hunched over, grabbing her knees. She stood up straight regaining her breath before approaching the now less shell-shocked Luther.

"Cool!" I yelled before biting back the scream of pain, resulting in a glare sent in my direction by the doctor.

"I can't believe you roundhouse kicked a mafia boss." I clapped my hands in excitement after the doctor had checked my stitches again.

"M-mafia's boss?" She stuttered our as she looked at the shoe-shaped redness left on Luther's face. "I don't care who's boss he is, he's a sick pervert and he deserved a lot more than that."

"Sister." Ian sobbed into my shoulder and then raised his head to look me in the eye. "It's too dangerous to let you leave the house from now on. I think we need to lock you up. You won't mind right? I'll make sure to play with you all the time." Ian smiled as he stroked my cheek.

"Ian snap out of it, you yandere piece of shit." I flicked him on the forehead trying to reel him away from the dark path he was heading towards. "Luther will probably leave me alone now since he found out..." I glanced over at Luther leaving my sentence unfinished knowing he knew I was talking about my supposed immortality.

Speaking of which... What the hell is going on with that? Why am I suddenly able to die? Nothing has changed since coming here... except this random family I was thrust into, but nothing else.

"Yeah, it won't be fun anymore." Luther sighed as he stalked out of the room leaving behind a very angry audience.

"Autumn where does he live? I practiced for the role of a butcher once and am sure I could use those skills on him. He dares to kidnap my sister, before me?" Ian muttered the last two words but they were loud enough for me to hear.

"Ian, Ian it's not good to harm people and kidnapping people especially family members is illegal." I feel that I've already lost the struggle to put him on the straight path.

"It won't be... fun? Is that what he said after injuring my daughter?" My "mother" was about to run after him but was stopped by my father entering the room.

"Where are you going?" He asked as he stood in the doorway. "The doctor said she can leave in a few days, depending on her recovery. He also warned that she shouldn't be overexerting herself and that she should be careful not to get her stitches wet." He explained to my mother as he began gently pushing her back into my room.

"Autumn, are you feeling okay now? I'm sorry I had to go talk to the doctor for a while. Where's that perverted bas**** gone? Huh?" My father's tone switched from worried to insanely angry.

"He left after saying she was no fun now." Ian fanned the flames of my father's anger with a mischievous grin.

"What?!" My father yelled crushing the phone in his hand. "What did you say?" He paused after forcing down his anger.

"Waah, dad you're super cool." I gave him a thumbs up looking at the crushed remains of his Nokia. "He destroyed the indestructible." I whispered in amazement.

A/N: in this a/n we talk about my rabbits again. The big one [prev chapters corpse] is so damn rude to the small black rabbit like dude they do this thing when they're happy where they jump up and twist their back legs (YouTube binky it's super cute)  and Istg she does this on purpose like the black one would be minding it's own business and she comes and 360 no scopes the shit out of its head while doing a "binky" and then like doesn't binky again afterwards like normally they go for a while but she just head shots the other one and goes to rest as if her job there is done and I'm like NO! and she be giving me the side eye like mind your own business. I'll update you on the assassination attempt some other time.