Chapter 33

*Autumn's POV*
He didn't return after that, it's been like 5 days... I can't even call him to yell at him through the phone because I don't have his number.

"What're you thinking about?" Ian asked as he stroked my hair lovingly.

"Stop doing that." I pulled his hand away making his eyes redden.

"W-what? I'm not even doing anything wrong this time." Ian whimpered as his hand hovered mid-air.

Avoiding eye contact I continued shaking my head no but I made the mistake of looking over as I heard him crying.

"Okay." I begrudgingly put his hand back on my hair in an attempt to silence his crying.

"I seriously love you, sis." He mumbled as he squeezed me into a hug.

"No, stop right there, that is illegal." I tried pushing him away but that only caused his grip to tighten.

"What do you mean? I just mean it in a brother and sister way, what were you thinking? That's so perverted~." Ian blushed as he pulled away from me slightly, seemingly flustered.

"..."

You know what? It's best to stay silent in a time like this, refuting or agreeing with it could have a negative impact.

"Aah~ sister you're such a perv, but that's one of the reasons I love you." He smiled into my neck causing me to shudder.

It seems that 'no comment' had the worst possible outcome.

"Huh?" I was suddenly pried out of Ian's grip by someone I turned around to see it was Samuel.

"Siblings shouldn't behave like that." He reprimanded Ian as he pulled me closer to himself.

"Your brother acts just like I do!" Ian pointed at Daniel who was trailing behind his brother.

"..." Samuel stood there in silence, unable to disagree with Ian's statement.

"Thank you, I think it was about to get dangerous." I whispered to Samuel as Ian began to bully Daniel.

"Just leave me alone." Daniel screamed suddenly and ran to hide behind his brother.

"Why are you hiding? I just wanted to play with you." Ian laughed, almost maniacally, as he began coming towards Daniel.

"Stop bullying him." I scowled are Ian causing him to freeze up and then his face darkened.

"Look, you made Autumn mad at me." He glared at Daniel who was cowering behind Samuel's back.

"No, you should be more nice and I wouldn't be mad."

"Why should I be nice to that bro-con?" Ian whined as he tugged on my arm.

"You're not any better you perverted sis-con. At least I'm not in love with my brother." Daniel spoke up with a surprise burst of courage.

"Ian..." I spoke slowly trying to calm him down before he murdered the idiot next to us.

"Ow!" Daniel cried out after receiving a smack from his brother. "W-why are you hitting me for? It's not fair." He whined with a look of hurt.

"It's for your own good." Samuel responded while stepping away from him.

"Hah, you got hit by your brother. How does it feel? Is it pa-ow." Ian rubbed the back of head while sending me a look like he had been wronged.

"Hahah." Daniel tried and failed to muffle his laughter.

"Let's all be nice okay?" I spoke as if I was speaking to a group of unruly children.

"Okay." They responded in unison.

"By the way, where'd that blond guy go?" Daniel asked while glancing around the room trying to find out where Luther was hiding.

"He's not here, that idiot." I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Phew, thank god." Daniel sighed in relief and visibly relaxed. "That man is so scary. I always feel like I'm about to be shot."

Well... He's not wrong about that.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he does. I would do the same if I could get my hands on a gun but apparently I'm not mentally fit enough to get one." Ian rolled his eyes as he spoke in a mocking tone.

Do I speak up or not this time? My last choice made the situation worse so let's go with the opposite this time.

"W-why would you need a gun?" I tugged on Ian's sleeve drawing his attention back to me.

"Every time I turn my back you end up getting kidnapped. If I had a gun I could get rid of those worms always wriggling about near you." He pointedly stared at Samuel and Daniel.

"Samuel's never kidnapped me." I corrected as I pulling Ian's gaze away from Samuel by clicking in front of his face.

"Yeah, not yet." Ian scoffed.

"N-no I wouldn't kidnap her." Samuel denied vehemently trying to reassure me.

"Yeah my brother would never do something so sick." Daniel reassured us.

A/N: TMI alert! I took the plaster off and the skin that's stitched up looks like a lip you probs didn't need that imagery but I'll give u that info