97

Chapter Ninety-Seven: Let's Have A Child

When the Hua Family heard that there had been an assassination attempt on Hua Xi Wan, Lu shi was so frightened she wasn't able to breathe. She finally recovered when the people from Xian Wang Fu said that Hua Xi Wan was all right.

When she found out about the complete process of the matter, Lu shi immediately smashed a porcelain. Turning round and taking along a few female servants, she hurried to the fu of Assistant Minister Hua.

"That girl really has good luck to be able to return from all that unharmed." When Zhang shi finished listening to the servant tell how Xian Wang Fei had been attacked, she complained with slight regret. Then she found that the expressions of her servants were not quite right before she finally woke up. She was slightly discontent with Hua Xi Wan, but it was not appropriate to say such things in front of servants. If this passed to the ears of her husband, it would not be good.

"My daughter has a good life. This is something that other people won't get no matter how jealous they are." Zhang shi door was suddenly kicked open from outside. It gave Zhang shi a fright. She raised her head and saw that it was her dasao who came in. Thinking about what she had just said, she felt slightly anxious, but seeing Lu shi kick open her door like this, she felt she had been embarrassed. She said harshly, "Dasao, what do you mean?"

"What do I mean?" Lu shi snorted coldly. Ignoring the fact that they were relatives, she and the servants smashed everything in Zhang shi's room, regardless of whether it was gold, silver or porcelain.

Zhang shi was furious and wanted to fight physically with Lu shi. However, she was afraid of Lu shi's aggressive manner. She had heard before that the males and females of the Lu Family were very strong. While Lu shi was not easy to bully in the past, she had never shown such a rough and vicious side. Her actions today really frightened Zhang shi.

After smashing everything that could be smashed, Lu shi ignored the servants who were peeking in her direction and said directly, "Zhang shi, remember this—our main branch does not owe you anything. If your daughter dares to scheme against my daughter in the future, I will not spare you even if I have to die."

The servants in the surroundings heard the marquis furen say this, and their minds swirled. From this, it seemed that the attempted assassination on Xian Wang Fei was related to Eldest Miss?

"Dasao, what do you mean? As an aunt, I was very worried that someone tried to assassinate Third Miss, How come it has changed when you say it? You cannot speak arbitrarily." Zhang shi was shocked inside but she did not show it. "Our second branch might not have inherited the title, but we will not allow you to bully us like this."

Lu shi sneered and looked coldly at Zhang shi. "You think that I don't know what you and your daughter have done in secret? Just because I do not say it does not mean that I do not have the means of dealing with you."

When Zhang shi heard Lu shi say this, her face paled. She was guilty, and she was afraid that Lu shi would have evidence. She could only force out, "Dasao, how to say..."

"This is a warning; there will not be another one." Lu shi kicked aside the pieces of porcelain by her feet and said with disdain, "Behave."

Zhang shi faltered and didn't dare to speak. She could only watch as Lu shi walked out of her room.

Just out of the door, Lu shi saw Hua Zhi Ming walk into the yard. Lu shi stopped and looked at Hua Zhi Ming expressionlessly.

Hua Zhi Ming looked at Zhang shi's messy room behind Lu shi and then gave a bow towards Lu shi. "Greetings, Dasao."