A/N

Wow. I've finished this book. It took me two years (because I was slacking and because of school), but I really finished this book. I'm shocked that I actually finished it.

         I want to thank EVERYONE for voting, commenting, and reading this to the end. Thank you for supporting me! It truly means a lot when people spam vote, or comment, or read, and/or tell me how much they loved this book. I incorporated a lot of morals and themes in this book as well!

         But ultimately, I completed it so all of you aren't left hanging. There were times I lost motivation and times I couldn't write (lost my muse), but I still continued. 

          Thank you for supporting and reading! I really appreciate the comments and votes, thank you so much! Hope you all enjoyed it. <3

          Also, if you're talented at art, please be free to submit any potential book covers for me. The picture for my book cover is not mine! I actually don't know who drew it, so if I do, I'd like to give them credit. I don't want to have another artist's work on my cover if I cannot credit them.

          *IF THERE ARE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BOOK, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK IN THE COMMENTS! I WILL ANSWER!*