Ch:6

Rania's Pov

My mother woke me up pretty early today but i didn't want to leave my bed. I am pretty exhausted from the wedding. I only left the bed when my mother threatened to pour cold water on me.

So it's my first day of university i am so glad college is over... Thank God Sonia is with me here too. We both went to the university together. After reaching we took our class sechudule and began searching for our department. It was a very big university so we got lost.

I saw a guy dressed in black shirt coat
and jeans standing near the cafeteria. Turns out his our classes were the same. His name was Zayn.

We three went to our department together

We three went to our department together. After attending the lectures we 3 went to cafeteria. At first, i thought zayn was boring but boy i was so wrong. He cracked jokes the whole day.

At cafeteria, I saw a guy from the back which locked familiar. I pinched Sonia and asked 'Does this guy look familiar to you?'
She just shrugged and continued eating her sandwich.

After lunch break, we went to our class. Just as sonia was about to sit on a chair Zayn pulled the chair and she fell flat on the floor. Whole class burst out of laugh.

Sonia stood up and shouted at Zayn
'You'
Zayn said 'Yes Me'
Sonia started running after Zayn with a water bottle and just she was about to throw water on Zayn. He got out of the way and in his place was Sir Alam our chemistry teacher who was drenched in water from head to toe.

Mar gye (We are so dead) Zayn and Sonia both said.
You could literally see smoke coming out of Sir Alam's ear. He started screaming at both of them and kicked all three of us out of class.

After attending all our classes we all went to our houses. When i came back to my home, mom told me there is a dawat(party) at my father's friend house. I really didn't want to go but my mother gave me her famous glare. So i agreed half heartedly.

I had to get ready by 7. It was 4 now so i thought why not take a nap. I quickly changed my clothes so that i can be more comfortable and got on the bed.