ch:4

Rania POV:
After I did the rasam, Sonia came to me and said "Rania!! Let's go it's time to dance on the stage. Everyone is waiting for you."

"Ohh! I forgot about that let's go Sonia" I told her.

And then we performed our dance and everyone was appreciating us but wait Shahveer was using his phone instead of watching our dance...Is he ignoring me??

"Well that's good because I really don't want him to see me or any type of interference in my work," I said to myself.

I enjoyed this mehndi function and now it's time to go home. Everyone was asking me to stay there and I tried to convince my mom to let me stay here.

"Mom!!! please let me stay here." I said to Mom.

"No! Your father will not allow this because there are so many of your male cousins and that's why I will not allow you," Mom said

"What?? Mom you never talked to me like that and they all are my brothers" I told her

"Shahveer asked me not to let you stay here and I think he is right. I know dear that they all are your brothers but it still not good" Mom said

"I can't believe it you are giving him importance over me!!! Don't you believe me, mom??" I said

"Don't ask me anything and let's go and I want to talk to you about something really important after all these functions dear Okay??" Mom said

I just nodded my head and followed my mom, Sonia asked me to stay but I ignored her because I was thinking and repeating this in my mind that "I hate you Shahveer...I hate you!!!"

At Barat:

Rania's outfit

Rania's outfit

I wear my favorite suit and put on my bangles or earrings with some light makeup. To be honest I don't like heavy makeup because I don't want to paint my face. It makes me feel like I'm a joker.

I met Sonia and she was looking so cute in her pink dress. I love her simplicity that's why I love her so much

 I love her simplicity that's why I love her so much

Sonia's outfit

"Rania you are looking elegant. I'm telling you someone will surely fall in love with you today" Sonia said amusingly

"What? Seriously Sonia!! Stop your nonsense and let's go!! If someone falls for me then I will surely break his head" I told her

"Ohhh!! We will see then" She said and take me to the stage.

" What's does she mean by that?" I thought...

I went to the stage where I met the bride and groom. I take photos with them and then I started meeting with others.

"Salam Amna aunty! How are you?" I asked

"W.salam Rania! I'm good by the way you are looking so beautiful my doll". She gives me a compliment.

" Thanks Amna aunty. You are looking beautiful too, actually you look so young no one can say that you are 50+ years old" I said

"Awww so sweet of you darling."She said while meeting my Mom.

I was getting bored because Sonia was talking with her fiance Ali. Okay yeah Ali is her fiance. They both get engaged in their childhood.

I was sitting on a table when I saw Shahveer.He was wearing coat and black shirt. His fair complexion was making him more charming and attractive, but who cares his rude and stupid behaviour still makes him a pervert .

 His fair complexion was making him more charming and attractive, but who cares his rude and stupid behaviour still makes him a pervert

Shahveer's outfit

Uffff I hate him.
Oh my God! Why is he sitting with me?

I was sitting quietly when I feel his gaze on me.

" Why are you looking me like that huh??" I asked rudly

"I'm just looking at what's mine" He said

"What rubbish!! Why? I mean what do you mean that I'm yours" I said and stand up to go from here but just then he held my wrist and I automatically sit on my chair.

"What is this behaviour huh? How dare you? Leave my hand " I asked him

"Shut up!!! Don't say a single word now, I am not going to eat you so don't run away from me" He said while gritted his teeth.

"What do you want to say? I asked

" You will know that later. Now tell me that why you hate me?" He asked me in a serious way.

"I hate you.That's true. I really don't like you. I will not tell you the reason but I hate every moment when I'm around you." I told him but I don't know why he looks so angry.

Oh my God I know he hates me too but then why is he looking so angry now, I never saw him this angry. Oh God please save me from him.

"You have to love me at any cost ". He stared at me and then go to the stage.

" I will never ever love you at any cost Mr Shahveer" I said to myself

Hey guys, I'm sorry for the late update.

I need your love and comment because it gives me confidence to write more.
Hope you guys like this chapter.😇