Ch:30

Zayn's POV:

" You were my hero dad!! How can you do this to me? You were my idol but I feel ashamed of myself today that you did that to me!".  I said.

"Son! I'm sorry I know what I did was wrong but I want to give you a lavish life, and I also want to ruin Rania's father's business. Please forgive me." Dad said.

"Was I asked you to give me a lavish life? My only wish was Raniya, I asked you to marry her to me but you give importance to your hatred against Rania's father instead of giving attention to your's son wish?". I said and throw a vase to a wall full of all my strength.

" I'm sorry Son!! I'll find you another girl prettier than Raniya. Please forgive me once." Dad said.

"How can you say this?!. You just ruined me and please don't do anything for me. I beg you." I said and came out of the house and went to my car.

Rania's POV:

I was feeling so lucky, I was in the car and opened the car's window and closed my eyes. The air was touching my face and it was so soothing. I asked myself, "So, this is what we call love Raniya... I always heard that Love makes you feel  safer and stronger and today with this man, I can feel that both emotions in me."

Suddenly, I feel that car stopped and when I opened my eyes, I saw that we were at our house's porch and Shahveer was staring at me. 

"What are you looking at?". I asked.

"You are looking beautiful," Shahveer said.

"Yeah, I know and the credit goes to my Make up," I said proudly and suddenly get embarrassed about what I said.

"Wait! What? so all this beautiness was from makeup, I thought that you were naturally beautiful." Shahveer said teasingly and started laughing at me.

"Listen! I can give you a good answer but right now I want to sleep, so don't disturb." I said and closed my eyes.

"Dear, you are in the car. Are you sure? That you will sleep here?". Shahveer asked.

"Hmm! I'll manage," I said in dizziness and slept! (I know that it was not cool to sleep here but I can't control my sleep so it's not my mistake.)

Shahveer's POV:

She slept while talking and I just laughed at her childless behavior.  I get up from the car and then went to her side and opened the door and looked at her face. The moonlight on her face was enhancing her beauties.

She was looking like a fairy who came into my life to make it more beautiful. I kissed her forehead and picked her up into a bridal style and take her into the room.

I carefully put her into the bed and kissed her hand, after that, I gave her a blanket and I got up from the bed but suddenly I feel Raniya's hand holding my hand, I again sat up on the bed and listen to her whispering. She was quietly saying, "Never leave me, stay with me, I love you with all of my heart".

Her words were hitting my heart like a train and I promised myself again that, " I love her until my last breath." and then I lay down behind her. It was my best peaceful night because I was feeling like I won the whole world.

Zayn's POV:

I was driving and running my car aimlessly on the road.

"So this was written on your Destiny, Mr.Zayn!!! Losing your love and then get betrayed by your dad! Did I deserve that?"  I was asking this question myself again and again.

I was driving when suddenly someone came in front of my car. I stopped my car at once. Thank God that the person didn't get hurt. I came out of my car and asked,
"Are you okay?".

"Why you stopped the car idiot?! Can't you hit me with your car?" A girl was wearing a lehnga (Wedding suit) with sneakers and it looked like she ran from her wedding.

"Why would I hit you, Mam?". I first felt rage because she called me an idiot and it was rude but then I talked to her with manners.

"So?! Should I write you an application to hit me with your car then?". She said annoyingly.

"No! But why do you want to die?". I can't stop myself to ask her.

"Because people in this world are a disappointment!". She said.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey people!

Do like, rate, and comment on this chapter.

Thanks💞🦋